Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I just got 2500 more 147gr HST's to load so feel free to send me that N350
  3. Sorry, missed your reply. Looking at the pic it is the old style. You’ll be good just ordering the extended RHS extended safety. But if you get it and it fits loosely you’ll need to order the LHS TS safety. Mine required filing to make it fit.
  4. I have plenty of 4 foot by 4 foot quarter inch thick MDF that I could cut a metric target shape out of. Then use that 3M spray adhesive to glue brown craft paper to it. As it gets shot up in the middle, glue another sheet of kraft paper to it. But that might entail lugging a cordless drill with me to the range to screw the MDF to the furring strips. And I really don't want to have to lug any more stuff to the range. My other idea was to take a virginal cardboad metric target, punch holes where the perfs are to basically turn it into a big stencil, and spray paint that target design onto brown kraft paper.
  5. Jesus Harold Christ. You’re right. A single stage is a stupid option. Don’t mind me.
  6. Decapping with the flicker spring has been literally perfect for me for many thousands of rounds. That’s why I bought them. What’s the cause of the scratching? I thought they used really well heat treated hard steel?
  7. Today
  8. You can try a little tuning trick to the mag. Front to back of the mag, just below the opening, try reducing this length slightly by squeezing in a vice. I had a couple that would hang up slightly and others that were smooth. With a little Machinist dye on the mag body I could see a slight rub on the very most front part, 1/2" below point where you can see the second round. Would have never thought that was it but, the dye brought it to my attention pretty quick.
  9. my SBR uses one from Macon Armory... the production shop makes adapters from Rudy's design for a variety of outlets... it is for Colt (Metalform) magazines... bottom load with a button head cap screw that holds it in the mag well, and two tension set screws in the forward portion to engage the mag well
  10. Mercs

CZ 75 ASG Aluminum Grips

Aw man, I hope they come through and if so, hope the magwell fits! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I can wait a month no problem. How do I contact them direct? I dont see a standalone website yet. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  12. This looks amazing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. So once upon a time I had a fixed O/U that I wanted to shoot SC with and thought about having it cut for tubes. I came to the conclusion that a new gun with factory tubes was the way to go. In your case, I'd suggest getting for a new barrel set and have it fit to the receiver. More money than having the barrel work but the latest trend is longer barrels for SC.
  14. mattmann

P365 For CCW

Check out Vedder Holsters. So far the best Kydex holsters I’ve ever used. Have one for my 365 xl and the wife’s hellcat. They are great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Hey you can contact KJ works directly , but it will take a month to get them.
  16. LawDog324

P365 For CCW

Got out to the range this afternoon and ran 200 rounds thru it. Love the way it shoots, just need to work on my grip with this baby Sig. Ended up shooting a little low and left but pretty much on me not the P365. No malfunctions and checked several spent casing and only one showed any striker drag and really not that bad just barely smeared from the center. Last twenty round were 124 gr Federal Nyclads I have left over from my LE days, talk about a tack driver with muzzle flash. Every time I pulled off a round there was a bright white halo just past the front site. Now to find a good holster as the Sig Ambi pretty much sucks for my use, but for $20 I really didn't expect much. Looks like it's going to be a winner!
  17. I'm pretty sure someone at our range whipped these up. Demo:
  18. Are you still using the 8.5# main spring? Any issues igniting Winchester or Federals? Have you ever tried the 10# CZC spring for comparison ? I’m using the CGW 11.5# in mine but just ordered an 8.5# to try. Excellent videos BTW and thanks for sharing them with us.
  19. Interested to hear the outcome. Don't neglect magazines, they inevitably are the number one issue with the AR platform, not that they are poorly designed, just the fact that feeding from a magazines which are worn or neglected have caused a fair share of stoppages. Feed lips, the follower, spring, casing all should be inspected from time to time to ensure they are still in spec.
  20. Thank you for the heads up! Just ordered some as well. Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
  21. Depends on the individual gun. Some/many run from the box, some don't.
  22. I certainly hope not. One HPJ is enough.
  23. Well. That didn't work. They refunded my money and now their website shows them out of stock, at least in red. I don't see them in stock anywhere else. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  24. https://www.precisiondelta.com/products/ammunition/performance-standard/9mm-147gr-fmj-remanufactured-match-pack/
  25. 1363 low,1373 high for 5 shots. Similar consistency in other loads working up to 168 pf.
  1. Load more activity