Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many matches does Practiscore say you've shot?

rowdyb

2 hours ago, CHA-LEE said:

Mine says 349 which is probably correct since match scoring moved over to Practiscore....... I guess I like to shoot matches :surprise:

365 when searching by name. Unless there is another namesake:

image.thumb.png.9a59ecf7ff1537993f447804af340395.png

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

If your account email does not match your registration email, matches will not be listed.

Hey Chuck, thanks. Just checked and that doesn't appear to be issue, same email used for everything. It seems to be match specific; certain matches will always show up in Recent Events and some never will. No clue why though...

4 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

Hey Chuck, thanks. Just checked and that doesn't appear to be issue, same email used for everything. It seems to be match specific; certain matches will always show up in Recent Events and some never will. No clue why though...

What is the missing match/club? And do they do on-line registration?

The count on your main page only shows the checked items, so you can uncheck ones if there are multiple uploads (e.g. we recently had a stage get thrown out so the score was put up once with all stages and once with the thrown out stage removed), and the count will go down. 

image.png.cf7be4d95c01d1d7fcb87aa59fd63106.png

1 hour ago, happygunner77 said:

Wow, I must be slacking real hard. 112 since 2014.

1 match in 2014 and 1 match in 2015. LOL. 

i'm showing one match more than you also since 2014.  so that's avg of 16/year which sounds pretty light for me given i've already done 16 so far this year.  normally at least one a weekend though most clubs shut down here over the winter.  showing 34 last year with some venues/matches being covid cancelled.  matches include uspsa, idpa, 2 & 3 gun, outlaw and steel matches, prs, etc.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:10 AM, rowdyb said:

Looking at your match score history or Practiscore, how many matches does it say you've shot?

Given that my local clubs didn't start using PS to track matches until later in 2014, and several clubs took longer than that, 349 makes sense for match count since 2014.

Have no idea if that's actually correct, I'd have to check my own stats for that.  :)

I live in the Netherlands....

We have around 10 to 15 matches PER YEAR. 

Getting signed up for a match is a victory in itself as all matches are full within a minute....

I've been shooting matches since 2016..... and I try to sign up for EVERY match....

My total is 25 matches..... total....

I'm so jealous.....

Edited by WFargo

171 for me. First on practiscore was also 2014 Golden bullet. Had to skip most matches last year. Like everyone else there were some outlaw and small matches that weren't using practiscore yet. Our local club has a Tuesday night steel match most weeks during the summer. Now we sign up online.

When I first looked at the number just now it showed 31.  after clicking on View all it now shows 27.  I started shooting 10 months ago, including an Ohio winter.  I would say other than the months where there aren't any matches I'm averaging 4.25/month.

The previous total included idpa, steel challenge, 3 gun and some "other" matches. So I thought I would go to my personal results page on uspsa and see just what that shows. So here you go, the breakdown:

2014- 1 match. (Though I know I shot about 3 club matches scored on paper this year) Classified B initially in Prod.

2015- 4 matches. (I shot probably 6 paper scored matches this year, not enough to really change my overall total) Made A class Prod. Made M class Prod.

2016- 19 matches.

2017-34 matches

2018- 30 matches

2019- 17 matches

2020-18 matches

2021- 7 matches

Total of 130 uspsa matches, of which fully 39 are major matches or 30% of my USPSA matches. Kinda disheartening to see I went from "What's uspsa?" to M class in a year and a few months later and then seemingly have just stalled. Kinda cool to see how many major matches I've shot.

So if Practiscore says I've shot 250 matches, and USPSA says I've shot 130 matches (plus at least 10 more from the paper scoring era) that means I've probably shot around 90 IDPA matches and the remaining a mix of steel challenge, outlaw and 3 gun, descending in that order.

Edited by rowdyb

241, but none of the clubs here in FL use practiscore for registration. They do post the results there but not sure if that means they will show up. I don't think they do.

Edit: Looks like they do. 

Edited by waktasz