Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How many matches does Practiscore say you've shot?

rowdyb

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine says 250, with my first match that was done on P-score as the Golden Bullet sectional on June 27, 2014.

That's 357 weeks, or roughly 87 months. So 250/87=2.87 or about 3. Three matches per month on average over 7 years. And this excludes the matches I shot not on Practiscore during this time. Or even before.

Short answer, 250.

Just now, B_RAD said:

Are you seeing a number somewhere or are you counting? 

is this form the competitor app or on the website?

On the website, in your profile. It is right below your upcoming matches in the scored matches section aka recent events.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 112733.png

2 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

On the website, in your profile. It is right below your upcoming matches in the scored matches section aka recent events.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 112733.png

Mine says 22. Which is not correct. 

Edited by B_RAD

14 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

Don't know what to tell ya.....

Mine has always been wrong. I know because I just happened to count last night.  That’s why I asked where the info was. I thought maybe there was another place to look. 

Anyways my count is

87 total. 
16 of those are majors. 

Edited by B_RAD

12 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

Mine has always been wrong. I know because I just happened to count last night.  That’s why I asked where the info was. I thought maybe there was another place to look. 

Anyways my count is

87 total. 
16 of those are majors. 

Do a cross check using the Competitor app. My webpage number is 234 where competitor shows 240 for a name search. 232 for an email search and 189 for a USPSA number search.

5 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

Do a cross check using the Competitor app. My webpage number is 234 where competitor shows 240 for a name search. 232 for an email search and 189 for a USPSA number search.

That shows 123 but some of those are idpa. I noticed it shows some matches I’ve withdrawn form. I’ve withdrawn from a lot. 😬 probably 10-15. 

1 minute ago, B_RAD said:

That shows 123 but some of those are idpa. I noticed it shows some matches I’ve withdrawn form. I’ve withdrawn from a lot. 😬 probably 10-15. 

If your name was not deleted (not just withdrawn) from the match file, it will still show up in the search results. I think the search key for the website is the email address that you used when registering. If that matches your PS account email address, the results get counted. But I may be wrong on this so if you are really curious, contact support@practiscore.com or just wait for Eugene to pop up in this thread 😉 

9 minutes ago, ChuckS said:

If your name was not deleted (not just withdrawn) from the match file, it will still show up in the search results. I think the search key for the website is the email address that you used when registering. If that matches your PS account email address, the results get counted. But I may be wrong on this so if you are really curious, contact support@practiscore.com or just wait for Eugene to pop up in this thread 😉 

The email address makes sense why I’m only getting 22 to show up on the website.  I changed it about a year or so ago. 

92 on PS. Only goes back to 2014 so I guess that’s the first time PS was used around here.? My USPSA.org numbers go back much further to 2010 but that’s still not complete as I shot all of 2009 as well.

The website can also key off your member # if you set that up in your profile for a given sport. Also, if you changed USPSA membership types (annual to three or five year, or life member, you can set up to search by multiple member #s. 

I'm at 101 since 12/2017. Probably a few more than that where I didn't have a member # yet or didn't supply it. 

337 starting in 2014. Doesn't count another 50 or so that don't show up there. Plus the ones when we used paper, before PS. Not just USPSA, includes 3-gun, 2-gun, shotgun, .22, & Steel Challenge.

gerritm

Edited by gerritm
Add info

20 minutes ago, Southpaw said:

That 'Recent Events' feature has never worked right for me. At least 75% of matches I shoot don't show up in there. Don't know why, it's always been like that  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If your account email does not match your registration email, matches will not be listed.