Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New JP PCC?

Anyone know what they are teasing?  

Not sure there’s a lot more to be done to most of our PCCs that are already tuned.  Maybe a roller delayed option?  New silent capture option?  

Just wondering what I HAVE TO HAVE that won’t make me a better shooter 🙂

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Sarge said:

That’s it according to JP news release

I saw the video about the AR bolts but didn’t consider it could be applied to the 9mm bolts.

Got a link to the press release?  The email I got from them didn’t say much...

Edited by uhmeebuh
25 minutes ago, uhmeebuh said:

I saw the video about the AR bolts but didn’t consider it could be applied to the 9mm bolts.

Got a link to the press release?  The email I got from them didn’t say much...

I misread the release. Those new bolts are for AR’s. The video about the PCC change says nothing except the gun will shoot softer and flatter.

46 minutes ago, Sarge said:

I misread the release. Those new bolts are for AR’s. The video about the PCC change says nothing except the gun will shoot softer and flatter.

Damn - I hoped you had some insider info or I missed something!

Maybe it’s a thermal dissipator AND a hand guard weight in one 🙂

The VMOS in a 9mm bolt didn’t seems like a decent idea....now that I have mine running great.  

1 hour ago, bwikel said:

Delayed roller would be an awesome upgrade in a PCC with AR ergonomics, hopefully they put it on a diet as well. 

This is a good direction to go and other than an AR like gas gun is the only "new" direction to take with a PCC I would say.

I wonder if it's similar(related to?) to the gun Angstadt Arms was teasing last year. (https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2020/01/07/angstadt-unveils-mdp-9/)

As an H&Kite I'll be curious to see the actual bolt and how the rollers/locking piece works in the JP gun.