Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

No Montana Gold for months

nelly

I've been trying to find any 9mm on the website for months, morning, noon and night with no success, are they still in production ? it's now Sept 22nd 2021 and everything listed is out of stock-ALWAYS- Are they still in business ? 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, nelly said:

I've been trying to find any 9mm on the website for months, morning, noon and night with no success, are they still in production ? it's now Sept 22nd 2021 and everything listed is out of stock-ALWAYS- Are they still in business ? 

You do know there has been huge demand right? No one can keep up. 

3 hours ago, nelly said:

Yes, they are still in business and still shipping as fast as it's produced.  They usually update the website between 1pm -3pm, Mountain Daylight time.  Call them 406-755-2717.  Usually only takes about 15 minutes to sell out.

Nolan

I know everyone loves Montana gold bullets, But I shoot extremes and have not had any trouble getting bullets from them! And just ordered 2 boxes from Missouri bullets and should receive them in about a week!

I just wish I could lay my hands on a few thousand small pistol primers, now that would really make my day !!

On 9/22/2021 at 11:06 PM, nelly said:

It's been ridiculous.  I hear stories like the above of the occasional case that gets found but I've spent way too much time at all hours and have not seen any stock in well over a year at this point.  Not going to fight it, we've just stopped shooting.  Plenty of primers and powder because I always bought that in bulk but this is the first time I've seen a bullet shortage.

14 minutes ago, blueeyedme said:

It's been ridiculous.  I hear stories like the above of the occasional case that gets found but I've spent way too much time at all hours and have not seen any stock in well over a year at this point.  Not going to fight it, we've just stopped shooting.  Plenty of primers and powder because I always bought that in bulk but this is the first time I've seen a bullet shortage.

Psst, so… er… how much you want for your small pistol primers???

7 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Psst, so… er… how much you want for your small pistol primers???

How many other people are saying the same thing?

I gave up on Montana Gold a year ago.  I have been buying Precision Delta over the last six months to the tune of over 12,000 bullets

and they are more than sufficient.  Just about in stock every time I look.

Edited by Boomstick303

Seems MG has shifted their release times from back when I was buying in bulk. Would definitely have gone with Precision Delta, RMR, or Everglades without a second thought if it weren't for the price advantage of MG.

• 2 weeks later...