Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent bullet orders

konkapot

24 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

Yep. If you can add them to your cart, they are in-stock and ready to ship.  If you can't, they aren't. 

Actually, it looks like you can add them to your cart right now ;) . At least for the next few minutes anyway. 

https://www.precisiondelta.com/products/9mm-124gr-jhp/?_ga=2.194356772.824564886.1621863719-2145020474.1595001881

Why thank you, I was able to place an order.

Very much obliged.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Blockader said:

Ssanders posting on this thread when bullets get added to the website is a massive service to competitive shooters. I will be a PD customer for life now. 

Agree. 👏👏👏

19 hours ago, ysrracer said:

I guess I don't understand people that cancel orders. I need bullets now, I'll need them in four months too.

I have two remaining case lot orders with Bayou. One is 21 weeks old the other is 19 weeks. That means I paid this company about $500 many months ago.

I'm not going to run out of bullets this week or next but this company confirmed a lead time of 8-12 weeks. As of today they are 9 weeks late on something as simple as a coated bullet. They have had my money for over 5 months. I could order the same exact bullet from BBI and have them in a week. And in the future that is what I will do. A real shame because I was a loyal customer for years.

All it would take is a little bit of business sense and management skills but apparently we are supposed to act as if the company that gladly took our money last year is doing us a huge favor by shipping something...eventually.

2 hours ago, firewood said:

I have two remaining case lot orders with Bayou. One is 21 weeks old the other is 19 weeks. That means I paid this company about $500 many months ago.

I'm not going to run out of bullets this week or next but this company confirmed a lead time of 8-12 weeks. As of today they are 9 weeks late on something as simple as a coated bullet. They have had my money for over 5 months. I could order the same exact bullet from BBI and have them in a week. And in the future that is what I will do. A real shame because I was a loyal customer for years.

All it would take is a little bit of business sense and management skills but apparently we are supposed to act as if the company that gladly took our money last year is doing us a huge favor by shipping something...eventually.

If I were you, I’d contact my cc company and let them know what’s going on and ask for a chargeback.

I don’t think I have the patience to wait that long when there are bullets available from companies which can fulfill my order in a short amount of time.

3 hours ago, firewood said:

Get your money back, contact your credit card company. Find someone who delivers when selling bullets, there are many they do; Precision Delta, Acme, DG

Edited by RudyVey

On March 30th I ordered a case of 124s from MG and they shipped the same day.

3 days later they arrived at my local hub and 3 days after that were stuck on  in route to final destination.

I requested a package search from USPS - nothing. 

I called Norm and he suggested I file a stolen package report. That did nothing.  

So I kinda forgot about it and what do you know, 8 weeks after it left MT in arrived in LA by way of the ATL.

The USPS is really mismanaged as far as I can tell.

17 minutes ago, warpspeed said:

The USPS is really mismanaged as far as I can tell.

All their energy is spent setting up secret teams to spy on conservatives who say mean things on Twitter; they can't be bothered with postal-related matters nowadays, sir.

They aren't your daddy's USPS any longer. (Then again, if you are in LA, perhaps they are....but glad you received your MGs) :)

14 hours ago, Terp said:

All their energy is spent setting up secret teams to spy on conservatives who say mean things on Twitter; they can't be bothered with postal-related matters nowadays, sir.

They aren't your daddy's USPS any longer. (Then again, if you are in LA, perhaps they are....but glad you received your MGs) :)

I live in a rural area between Allentown PA and Scranton. I had a recent package shipped to me from CA. It went to Philadelphia, then Edison NJ, then to Allentown, then to my local PO, then to Scranton, then to Newark, NJ then back to Philadelphia, Allentown, back to Newark, some place in south jersey, Allentown, local and finally delivered.

3 hours ago, firewood said:

I live in a rural area between Allentown PA and Scranton. I had a recent package shipped to me from CA. It went to Philadelphia, then Edison NJ, then to Allentown, then to my local PO, then to Scranton, then to Newark, NJ then back to Philadelphia, Allentown, back to Newark, some place in south jersey, Allentown, local and finally delivered.

And then they will tell you that YOU put the wrong address on it. It’s like they get paid by the mile. 

Blue bullets.. ordered 2/22/21, shipped today 5/28/21. 9mm 135gn.

Yeah I knew they were back ordered but after buying almost 10k DG 135gn and getting them with in two weeks of ordering every time.... yeah I'll stick to DG or Brass Monkey. I have a few buddies who have ordered brass Monkey and no issues with them either. 

On 5/27/2021 at 5:37 PM, Ssanders224 said:

S-Sanders - Thank you my fellow Mississippian - I ordered 2k when I saw this post and they are delivering today...Greatly appreciate you keeping the forum updated on the PD inventory....Mark

41 minutes ago, ysrracer said:

What I'm getting from all these posts is, order what ever bullets are in stock if you need them, and they'll work fine?

I wouldn't go that far; some of those who have them in stock have them in stock for a reason...I myself hate 10gr+ outliers, poorly coated bullets, and bullets full of 'voids' from the resizer. I now see why some of these operations aren't backordered 20+ weeks. :)

What I get from all these posts is that when you find a great Plan A and Plan B bullet, get in the queue early and often, because 2021 could only be marginally better than 2020 for reloading components.

...also gave me an appreciation for PD; alerting the community when they push inventory live is a godsend, which built up a lot of goodwill in my book. Like MG, they don't oversell, take our money as a 6-month interest-free loan, and then slither away for months and months and months before they can deliver.

I like how they roll, so decided to give them an opportunity to become my 'Sunday Bullet' and putting them on paper next week. :)

IMG_5904.thumb.JPG.4bd60acd486f9701a61c4e995ec93f31.JPG

37 minutes ago, Terp said:

...also gave me an appreciation for PD; alerting the community when they push inventory live is a godsend, which built up a lot of goodwill in my book. Like MG, they don't oversell, take our money as a 6-month interest-free loan, and then slither away for months and months and months before they can deliver.

I like how they roll, so decided to give them an opportunity to become my 'Sunday Bullet' and putting them on paper next week. :)

IMG_5904.thumb.JPG.4bd60acd486f9701a61c4e995ec93f31.JPG

I couldn’t agree more. I’m very appreciative of the heads up when product is available. I’ve never tried them before as I was a “Berry’s” guy for the past 15+ years. But I promise to remember how well they treated us long after this craziness ends. 

I also notice you use the same tracking method as me when working on a load. :)

On 5/26/2021 at 2:16 PM, RudyVey said:

Get your money back, contact your credit card company. Find someone who delivers when selling bullets, there are many they do; Precision Delta, Acme, DG

I received one (of two) cases yesterday, this was on order for 22 weeks. The other case I received a refund from the supplier, that one was on order for 20 weeks. If I were to recap the experience I had communicating with the supplier no one would believe me so I will just skip that part. Will never, ever ever purchase from them again. I would rather stop shooting than support that business. Some might find this hard to believe but I'm not a demanding and/or unreasonable consumer. Having said that I wish them all the best for the future.

I put in an order for 10k 147gr bullets from Zero (Roze Distribution) one month ago. I was expecting to wait at least 6 months for the order to be filled. Got a call yesterday saying the order is shipping out Monday.

I've been working under the general theory that bullets are going to be easier and easier to find until the primer shortage eases up. I mean, eventually, people are going to run out of primers. Who needs bullets when you don't have primers?