Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent bullet orders

konkapot

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I shoot exreme plated bullets, 9mm,10mm, and some 45 , Every order I have placed with extreme  have not had a problem with ,Just ordered 1000 200gr flat point bullets for 10mm , last week ,had the order in hand in 4 days

1 hour ago, Ssanders224 said:

124 JHPs in stock. 

Also ammo options in stock. 9mm 147, 9mm 124 JHP, and .223 55 FMJ-BT. 

https://www.precisiondelta.com/products/9mm-124gr-jhp/?showHidden=true&_ga=2.210744725.1638329448.1624282570-2145020474.1595001881

Just ordered another 2k. Noticed they set a 2k limit now. 
 Quick question. I keep looking for 115 JHP. Are they on hold until the demand slows? I feel like I’m wasting time looking for them. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Sarge said:

Just ordered another 2k. Noticed they set a 2k limit now. 
 Quick question. I keep looking for 115 JHP. Are they on hold until the demand slows? I feel like I’m wasting time looking for them. Thanks!

The demand for 124 JHPs is exponentially higher than 115s. Because of this (and current material and capacity constraints) production priority gets shifted to the product in higher demand.  Unfortunately, it’s currently the nature of the beast across the industry. 

However, the 115s will be back soon, along with a new projectile option. 

36 minutes ago, Ssanders224 said:

The demand for 124 JHPs is exponentially higher than 115s. Because of this (and current material and capacity constraints) production priority gets shifted to the product in higher demand.  Unfortunately, it’s currently the nature of the beast across the industry. 

However, the 115s will be back soon, along with a new projectile option. 

Got it, thanks for keeping us posted!

19 minutes ago, synchronicity said:

Received my Bayou Bullets order - 5 1/2 months later.

Lol, I know what that feels like.  I can't believe how many orders I placed with different bullet manufacturers during COVID panic mode.  They've all started coming in over the last few months and I have no where to put them, and nowhere near enough primers to load them.  On top of that, I've shifted away from coated and back to jacketed bullets, so now I don't want to "waste" my few precious primers on the coated ammo.  I'll just set it aside until primers become reasonable and then load and shoot it as practice ammo.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:27 AM, tbarker13 said:

I've been working under the general theory that bullets are going to be easier and easier to find until the primer shortage eases up. I mean, eventually, people are going to run out of primers. Who needs bullets when you don't have primers?

Right.  I have about as many 9mm bullets as I do small primers.  Maybe more, I bought some 115s for a side project.  

When my .45 bullet - large primer inventories converge, I will quit buying bullets.

The remainder of my Blue Bullets order showed up a couple weeks ago.

It was the case of 115’s. The 125’s and 180’s showed up couple months back. They were nicely packaged in cool little plastic containers that look like ammo cans. 

Order was from 3/25/21. Shipped on 6/23. Showed up 6/25. 

Only thing I’m still waiting on is 180’s from Precision Bullets.

👍🏻

I finally have my own story to tell about USPS. I ordered from Precision Delta two weeks ago. I did two separate orders back to back. Both were shipped the same day and USPS tracking showed them both in transit the next morning. I got one order within two days but the other one arrived almost two weeks later, LOL.

1 hour ago, Terp said:

Don't be cheating the system, Sarge. :)

He did cheat it. Ignored the bold red lettering on the site that says:

"Limit of (2) per customer/account/address per day. Any orders placed in violation of this will be canceled."

Luckily for him (but not other customers) the second order slipped through the cracks due to sheer volume of orders that day. 

2 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

He did cheat it. Ignored the bold red lettering on the site that says:

"Limit of (2) per customer/account/address per day. Any orders placed in violation of this will be canceled."

Luckily for him (but not other customers) the second order slipped through the cracks due to sheer volume of orders that day. 

Pretty sure it didn’t say that that day. I recall limit 2k per order only so I just did a double tap.

1 minute ago, Sarge said:

Pretty sure it didn’t say that that day. I recall limit 2k per order only so I just did a double tap.

This 2k limit for Precision Delta is new.  Just about a month and a half ago I placed an order for 7000 124 gr JHP.  The next time they were in stock I noted the new 2k Limit.

48 minutes ago, Sarge said:

It did. 

That message has been on that product page for at least a month, and other pages for longer.  

Customers try to game it all the time.  Usually it's caught by someone on the sales team when processing orders, sometimes it isn't. No big deal. 

The limit is only there to help more people get their hands on them. We're doing what we can to help keep competitors on the range. 

1 hour ago, Boomstick303 said:

This 2k limit for Precision Delta is new.  Just about a month and a half ago I placed an order for 7000 124 gr JHP.  The next time they were in stock I noted the new 2k Limit.

The limit went into place the first week of May (5th).

Your two orders (5k) and (2K) were on on April 27. 

Just squeaked it in. ;)