Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent bullet orders

konkapot

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seeing Gallant shipping orders? I believe the backorder time was 8-10 when I placed the my oldest order, but I'm at 40 weeks.

5 weeks or so ago, after many attempts to contact them(text, email, online chat, and phone calls) I was finally able to get a live person. I was told I'm being put on the priority shipping list to send out an order a week, and I haven't seen anything. Now my phone calls go straight to voicemail.

I just want my bullets I paid for each month since October, but now I'm questioning their quality, and integrity of a company.

3 hours ago, Farmer said:

Yesterday ordered some PD 124’s to try, shipped today and should be here Wednesday the 14th. 

I have been very happy with them. I’ve been shooting Berry’s Bullets for 20 years, but the pandemic forced me to try many other brands. I didn’t care for coated so I plan to abandon them all together once I’m done with what I have. I’m switching to jacketed Bullets from now on. 

When I posted earlier that was when I got my first notification from FedEx. Now they show them already in Spokane and delivery for Monday the 12th instead of Wednesday 14th. That’s faster than Amazon prime has been lately. 

Farmer - I am right there with you Sir…..Agree 100%

Just how FAST and GOOD is Precision Delta - I ordered 2000 pieces of their 124gr.JHP on Wednesday late afternoon of this week, they shipped my order on Thursday (the next day) and those 2000 projectiles arrived TODAY……

That is CRAZY fast….Order on Wednesday late afternoon and the shipment arrives less than 72 hrs. later - and their shipping is FREE…..Great Company. Just hate I did not discover them sooner…Mark

Edited by Sigarmsp226

On 7/7/2021 at 2:49 PM, Ssanders224 said:

Thanks, they arrived today here in NJ!! Ordered on Wednesday afternoon about an hour after I saw this post - this was the fastest bullet shipment I have ever seen  (Priority Mail!!).

Edited by RudyVey

6 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

Appreciate the positive feedback. 

We’re (PD) doing everything we can to make the process seamless for everyone. 

Many years ago, a local guy sold Zeros. When they had a price increase, he quit selling them and almost everyone around here switched to PD. They’re just as accurate, and until the pandemic, we never had a problem with availability.

Many thanks to you for posting when bullets are available!

Mine arrived this morning as was on the tracking. 👍 Very nice looking bullets and very consistent on the handful I checked. Will be a while until I can try them out though☹️ harvest comes first. 

Ordered 3300 SNS 135gn 9mm last night, well 230am this morning and got shipping confirmation today at 830am. That is outstanding IMO. I would have gone with DG again but they got a bad batch of coating. 

13 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

Thanks Stephen for this update. Gonna grab another 1000 while the gettin is good….Mark

Get these ordered and then I can sit down to a large bag of peanuts (If Lisa will share her stash).....😄

Edited by Sigarmsp226

13 hours ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Thanks Stephen for this update. Gonna grab another 1000 while the gettin is good….Mark

Get these ordered and then I can sit down to a large bag of peanuts (If Lisa will share her stash).....😄

Way ahead of you…. 

0468C461-B3E2-45B1-9102-EEC19CB43A3E.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ysrracer said:

I ordered the same bullets from them on May 11, 2021. Still nothing :(

Mine were Round Nose, not sure if yours were as well.  I noticed with some of my past orders they do things in batches so depending on what they have been making, I occasionally receive bullets in a different order than I purchase them.  Either way I bet your close.

2 hours ago, Mike62 said:

Mine were Round Nose, not sure if yours were as well.  I noticed with some of my past orders they do things in batches so depending on what they have been making, I occasionally receive bullets in a different order than I purchase them.  Either way I bet your close.

Mine are .357 bullets. It's been so long I can't remember what I ordered :)

Precision Delta has several bullets in stock right now.

They also changed up their website with a really neat design and layout to make it easier to see everything they have in stock….

And yes - 124gr 9mm JHP’s are back in stock….Just placed another order myself…..Mark