Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Recent bullet orders

konkapot

8 minutes ago, iflyskyhigh said:

Which is crazy because I ordered 180’s months ago and was told it would be summer. 

He jumped ahead me in the queue, too! (Full disclosure: Just ordered less than a week ago). :)

No hard feelings, though, as they did the same for me a case of 147gr 9mm ago...shipped in less than a week. You win some and lose some, but compared to the half a year with Bayou, I consider all BB shipments a win. 

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m starting to see more people posting about being able to find ammo in some of the stores. Some have said that prices are a LITTLE bit better than they were but still not great. Could be looking up?

On 5/11/2021 at 12:29 PM, Terp said:

He jumped ahead me in the queue, too! (Full disclosure: Just ordered less than a week ago). :)

No hard feelings, though, as they did the same for me a case of 147gr 9mm ago...shipped in less than a week. You win some and lose some, but compared to the half a year with Bayou, I consider all BB shipments a win. 

My Blue order actually arrived a day early. Ordered Monday, on my doorstep Wednesday! 

So, ordered on the 13th 2k .45 acp from precision Delta. Today the FEDEX van backed up into my driveway and Ann the driver got out and I walked to the truck and picked one box up. She brought the second and asked  right away "whatcha reloading??", and so we started to chat a bit about reloading.

She and her husband are hunters and shooters and also reloading. We had a good talk where to get stuff these days. This made my day, that had started a bit s#!tty for me...Got to love PD and their super fast order fulfillment (and the friendly FEDEX driver).

On 5/5/2021 at 11:10 AM, OPENB said:

Why would anyone wait 5 months for ANY coated bullet? DG got me a case of 135 RN 9mm in a week. Same green color as Bayou!

Same here. DG order arrived in 10 days. Had never used them before, but they worked just fine.

4 hours ago, Terp said:

You're getting really close...received my Dec 4th order a couple of weeks ago. 

I have another case about two weeks behind that. Once I receive the (two) outstanding orders I will be clean with them. Then looking ahead, unless they become the only supplier of bullets in the world, I will just on principle avoid them. I have plenty of primers.

Placed an order for 1000 125gr CN with Black Bullets on 5/17, received the bullets on 5/20.  I've never bought from them before, but I'm definitely impressed with the shipping speed (and the fact that they had the bullets in stock).  I've got a larger order with another outfit that I've been waiting on for about two months now....

Mark me LUCKY - I placed my first order with Precision Delta for 2000 of their 124gr JHP bullets on Wednesday evening (5/19/21) and they delivered on Saturday (5/22/21) by USPS Priority. They are in MS and so am I so that may be one of the reasons. 

Either way - I AM IMPRESSED with this company, the quality of their packing, and their bullets. WOW - This is a beautiful bullet....Guess all of my future orders will be with Precision Delta...I only order about 2000 bullets a month (single income family so I have to plan accordingly and watch the budget) but they will now become my go to for all .355 bullets - JHP and FMJ’s...Mark

7 minutes ago, Terp said:

Cancelled a Gallant bullet order after nearly 20 weeks...

LOL I picked a certificate off a prize table for them. I sent it in early September and even talked to them via email. Still nothing.

Darn shame.  I had just pre-Covid learned of and set up for Gallant 200 gr RN .45s.  Not all my .45s will feed SWCs and I like the weight.

Oh, well, my closest regulation IDPA range actually stocks BBIs and I can pick them up after a shoot, and just lob 230s.  

33 minutes ago, ysrracer said:

I guess I don't understand people that cancel orders

To free up funds to pay for bullets where the company only sells what they have in stock.  You can find bullets if you look and are patient.  I am sitting on a boat load of bullets I have ordered from Gallant, but I have enough stock to be able to sit on those orders.  Many are not so lucky to be in the same boat.

On 5/19/2021 at 3:45 PM, outerlimits said:

ordered 124JHP's from PD on 5/14, arrived today.

Are they in stock when you order them?  I tried to put in an order but since they weren’t in stock I couldn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Cuz said:

Are they in stock when you order them?  I tried to put in an order but since they weren’t in stock I couldn’t. 

They’re usually in stock Thursday or Friday. @Ssanders224usually posts about the availability of the bullets.

I had ordered twice after he posted here and got them within a few days after ordering. You can only order when they’re in stock.

53 minutes ago, Cuz said:

47 minutes ago, George16 said:

They’re usually in stock Thursday or Friday. @Ssanders224usually posts about the availability of the bullets.

I had ordered twice after he posted here and got them within a few days after ordering. You can only order when they’re in stock.

Yep. If you can add them to your cart, they are in-stock and ready to ship.  If you can't, they aren't. 

Actually, it looks like you can add them to your cart right now ;) . At least for the next few minutes anyway. 

https://www.precisiondelta.com/products/9mm-124gr-jhp/?_ga=2.194356772.824564886.1621863719-2145020474.1595001881