Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Section Coordinator

Sarge

Just received word I was elected as the Section Coordinator of the newly formed Southern Ohio Section of USPSA beginning in January.

I want to thank the clubs and numerous shooters of southern Ohio who supported me. I look forward to serving you.

Kevin Sanders

Edited by Sarge

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, pskys2 said:

Sarge, saw this thread open.  My time as Kansas SC was a great experience, maaaaany years ago.

This was in Jan 2017 right?  So how has it been?  As much fun as you hoped?

Ha! Yeah, I’m halfway through my 2 year stint but I’ll still happily acknowledge those who may have missed it last year.

To be honest, it has been much less involved than I thought, and hoped,  it would be. Zero interaction with my AD or HQ. Some limited interaction with the MD’s in the section but nothing big.

On 12/23/2017 at 4:07 PM, Sarge said:

Ha! Yeah, I’m halfway through my 2 year stint but I’ll still happily acknowledge those who may have missed it last year.

To be honest, it has been much less involved than I thought, and hoped,  it would be. Zero interaction with my AD or HQ. Some limited interaction with the MD’s in the section but nothing big.

I found the most work, and fun, was getting new clubs up and running.  Kansas is a small section in a large area but I was able to double the number of clubs.

Wishing you well next season.