Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday Gear and Accessories Deals

Malarky112

How about a thread listing Black Friday deals that would be beneficial to competition shooters? 

I’ll start but lost others as you see them 

Ben Stoeger Pro Shop will have 20% off lok grips on Black Friday, he mentioned a couple other things in his podcast as well. 
https://benstoegerproshop.com/

Techware Jerseys has 20% off right now with free shipping 

https://techwearusa.com/

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Great.   Thanks, Sarge.

What is the "forum discount" ?   

You just need to send them an email stating you’re an Enos forum member and once they verify they’ll add you to their list and when you sign in you’ll see items that have discounts applied. Not everything is discounted however.

shooters doesn't have a discount code, at least generally.  email them that you're on brianenos and they'll set your account up with a general discount, but note that it doesn't cover everything they sell.  from what i've seen, a buck off on some mbx magazines and none on others.  if anyone is seeing better than that, lettuce (haha) know.

17 minutes ago, davsco said:

shooters doesn't have a discount code, at least generally.  email them that you're on brianenos and they'll set your account up with a general discount, but note that it doesn't cover everything they sell.  from what i've seen, a buck off on some mbx magazines and none on others.  if anyone is seeing better than that, lettuce (haha) know.

This