Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Black Friday Gear and Accessories Deals

Malarky112

1 hour ago, 07yzryder said:

ordered, i shot them a message on FB messenger and they took the time to answer on thanksgiving. Huge shot out to them!

Yea He is good guy and the products he is putting out are the best out there in my opinion. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, 07yzryder said:

ordered, i shot them a message on FB messenger and they took the time to answer on thanksgiving. Huge shot out to them!

You won't be sorry. These are the best holsters I have ever seen. Yes I use a Vice and am not connected to GX.

22 minutes ago, aandabooks said:

Got it.  7500 124gr 9mm bullets on the way for $502.50.

Nice.. Same here plus 4000 of 115 JHP, plus 5k if 40cal FMJ.. Hope the wife doesn't see my credit card statement.. 😱

33 minutes ago, teddym90 said:

Just ordered this from Atlas Gunworks and got free shipping. 

Did you order the spring kit stand-alone and  got free shipping or was it combined with other items? Thanks

Already got in my Powder Valley order with my primers and powder.  Ordered Thursday afternoon and less than 24 hours later at my house.  Really thought there would be a delay with more than 1 million primers sold in less than 4 hours.  Way to go Powder Valley and UPS!!!!!

On 11/30/2019 at 9:45 AM, vgdvc said:

Did you order the spring kit stand-alone and  got free shipping or was it combined with other items? Thanks

Looks like shopping is $10 if you spend less than $100.  I bought a few kits plus a couple other items and didn't realize that was why my shipping was free.