Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MPX Mag Pouches??

Weber tactical is the best for MPX!  Check them out!  Very strong built!  Weber tactical pouches helped me got my GM with reloads.  The adjustable knob makes it easier to load with unloaded start!

Adam, the owner, is very classy and responsive with all your questions!  You won’t be disappointed!

1 hour ago, brytec said:

Weber tactical is the best for MPX!  Check them out!  Very strong built!  Weber tactical pouches helped me got my GM with reloads.  The adjustable knob makes it easier to load with unloaded start!

Adam, the owner, is very classy and responsive with all your questions!  You won’t be disappointed!

What mounting system are you using on your pouches? Thanks.

I've seen the Webers and they're very nice, however they're HUGE, like a kydex pistol holster, and expensive, and several weeks lead time last I looked. I tried the bladetech/Sig ones for like $20 shipped on E-bay, but they're too flimsy and not really adjustable. I relegated it to the back of my belt for my 'make ready' mag.

Comp-Tac are plenty sturdy enough for the job and seem to work well, readily available, able to be canted, and relatively cheap. 

I have used the sig (bladetec) they will work for short while but split at seams very easily and not real secure, I picked up a set of Red Hill Tactical double layer and they are great very secure I have never lost a mag while running thru a stage (well as fast as an old man can anyway) and they really support the shooting sports at every level.    

I also use the Sig factory holders.  As for adjustment, I drilled out the back of them to create the mounting angle I wanted.  It was really easy, and if you happen to mess up, just move to the next set of holes and try again.

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, XD Niner said:

Will the Red Hill Tactical pouches support a 40+ round mag with an extension?  Their website recommends against it.

I went with the CompTac pouches. I’m yet to have a mag fall out with 40rds loaded and turned horizontal on the belt. Gen2 mag with TTI +11 downloaded one to 40. 

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I am lost.  I have the Safariland ELS 032 belt with the ELS belt kit 34/35 to attach items.  On the Safariland site they only have two options

1. Tactical (no belt clip)

2. Belt Clip

The 774 is Group 7 I know that but do not know 1 0r 2.  Thanks for any help.

Tom

• 1 month later...