Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Am I the only one here done with The Walking Dead?

lfine

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I’ve watched it since the premiere of the first episode.The new arc with the Whisperers looks good and the symbols are popping up again.That’s been drawn out for several seasons, it had something to do with the group that took Rick and Jadis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found myself yelling at the show too much because they would put themselves in the stupid situations that would make things go bad. Saw who neegan batted then stopped after that. Buddy of mine says the whispers season is getting good so may just jump back in there. Got to the point where I was rooting for main characters to die because they annoyed me so much.

Edited by Joedirt199

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i am binging it on netflix.  I'm up to season 8 now, i still like it.  I didn't watch it at all before netflix this year.

There are things that are hard to believe though, like how tough it is to find a gun or ammo sometimes.  With 300+ million guns in the US, plus all the zombie military, ammo and guns should be super easy to find.

Edited by DukeEB
added info

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 5:57 PM, Silver_Surfer said:

I'll stick around till the end. 

That was my attitude about Sons of Anarchy when it started going bad (season 3? 4?). Figured I’d already invested this much time into it, might as well see it through. Walking Dead, I quit on that much sooner. There seemed to be a point a few seasons in where it just got gory for the sake of being gory. I think I stopped watching around when Rick killed the guy who was his former partner, can’t remember his name.  Then I think they ended up at a prison, and that’s the last I remember.  Hard to believe it’s still on. 

39 minutes ago, Eric802 said:

That was my attitude about Sons of Anarchy when it started going bad (season 3? 4?). Figured I’d already invested this much time into it, might as well see it through. Walking Dead, I quit on that much sooner. There seemed to be a point a few seasons in where it just got gory for the sake of being gory. I think I stopped watching around when Rick killed the guy who was his former partner, can’t remember his name.  Then I think they ended up at a prison, and that’s the last I remember.  Hard to believe it’s still on. 

Shane.

I quit last year, but went ahead and got caught up on Hulu last week. 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:40 PM, Eric802 said:

I hung on for SOA and it taught me if a show sucks, not point in hanging in there to hope it gets better. I've bailed on a lot of shows since then. Also cut cable and don't have a DVR so it makes it easier to give up on shows since they aren't 'right there's to watch. 

I gave up one TWD a few years back and looking back at it I really only thought the first season or two was really good and it started drifting downhill after that.

I'm a big proponent of shows lasting no more that 4-6 seasons, otherwise they just drag on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...