Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

So you think YOUR wife is gonna kill you? Please, I got you beat.

Panic Flinch

Yes...she's just about had it with me. And I do love her dearly, so I had to put one of these for sale today. This collection amassed in about 2 years along with a suppressed AIAW 338 Lapua with Schmidt and Bender! Yikes...this sport can take my normally sober mind and even keel and turn it right on its side!!!! I lover her for her patience...but I'm sure we all have tales of woe regarding the purchase of these luxury items. Shhhh...don't tell her I'm getting ready to buy an R and R Racing Open Saiga 12! Ha ha...Here is the eye candy.

post-27823-0-79561800-1381253178_thumb.j

Edited by Panic Flinch

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have two unwritten rules in my house:

1) When I go TDY, I eat how I want to eat, and the overage is mine to spend.

2) If it gets from the car into the gun safe, it's always been in the gun safe.

The nice thing is, after 17 years of marriage, my wife has warmed up to shooting quite a bit. I built her a 9mm 1911 two years ago and bought her an S&W Shield for Mother's Day last year. At some point, I'll build her a left-handed AR and get her shooting my Benelli.

When I decided I wanted to move to Open next year, she supported me in it, and I sold three guns to put together the cash to do it. Plus, I've been slowly accumulating the gear and supplies I need to shoot next season--that way the pain is spread out.

Edited by frag316

You guys tell your wives how much your toys actually cost??? :)

Gun collector's prayer: Lord. If I should die before I wake, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost. Amen :D

Your not even close to my gathering league. Beside enough guns to knock off a bannana republic. Enough rock crawling and mud trucks, to outfit my whole neighborhood. Plus the Harley, and a hundred unfinished projects. I have a keeper of a wife. I was trying to find a delta elite the other day and started pulling some stuff out of the safe.
86bba85e.jpg

Edited by Gunracer1

I used the, I traded some stuff I didn't want anymore or I've had this for a while dont you remember. That didn't stop her from complaining though so now I'm on the hunt for a newer model with better features. It's easier to buy more guns this way. Oh and she never did know the combo to the safe.

I have bought and sold so many that it is hard for her to keep up

But when the insurance company sent the paperwork for policy she got it....... But honey those are replacement prices, not what I paid...... Then I just said look if I die you got a the info there on what stuff is worth, enjoy.

I have heard of WIVES who get mad and just sell their Husband's stuff,,you know for pennies

Like the one who got mad her partner loved very expensive suits she left and took the right arm from each one of them with her,,

Just saying