Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Thread

BASE772

10 hours ago, mattmann said:

I have the holosun red dot that’s the same footprint as a RMR. Thinking about getting the springer adapter plate vs buying a Romeo. Thoughts?? Obviously cheaper?? Wait on the “beefed up” Romeo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my next path. The 32 MOA circle should help a lot in acquisition. 

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello: I have the Holosun 507C on a Springer mount on my 320X5. I just use the dot not the circle or circle/dot. I find that the circle does not work that well for me on paper targets. I know guys who use the circle when they are shooting steel. The 3 MOA dot works very well for me and prefer it over the Romeo 1 6MOA dot. Thanks, Eric

Picked up a X5 and a Romeo 1 to compete in IPSC Production Optics a little over a month ago loving the gun so far only issue I am having is with the ejection pattern brass is ejecting almost straight back and beating up the top right corner of the optic. I am just under 3000 rounds in and the top right corner of the optic is almost bare metal.  I shoot a 147gr load thats fairly stout makes just shy of 140pf.  Anyone else have this issue any tips bought some 124gr and 160gr bullets to try would really like to go to a softer shooting load in the 130pf range.  Unfortunately in IPSC I cant change the stock recoil spring and rod until the legion comes out and gets approved then I can put those parts in.

21 hours ago, Fo0 said:

how do you get two legion grips? 

Right place, right time? 

Unfortunately these slipped through my fingers, but I am seeing reports of the guns already arriving at distributors. SIG wanted to knock out 2k right up front, so we should start to see more out there. 

2 hours ago, alma said:

Right place, right time? 

Unfortunately these slipped through my fingers, but I am seeing reports of the guns already arriving at distributors. SIG wanted to knock out 2k right up front, so we should start to see more out there. 

Perhaps for Production, but for CO, is 2,000 necessary, if you use the FCU from another legal 320? Seems if you meet the weight limit of 45, you could do what you want — whether that be a Legion grip module or a modified current X5 one? 

It's unlikely they'll put a sub-3lb trigger in any striker-fired production gun, but I could be wrong.

I read an owner testimony on facebook. He shared his new X5L had a 5-pull average of 3 lbs 13 oz off a Lyman electronic gauge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 7/6/2019 at 1:02 PM, shakazulu12 said:

I may have missed the boat, but are their any of the current X5's still floating around out there at a big discount with the new Legion version coming?  Some quick searching online didn't really return much.

Bass proshop had them for $699 a week ago.  I got one at that price

53 minutes ago, shakazulu12 said:

Wow, I never would have even thought about them.  Thank you.

Neither would I have considered them. Their prices are usually stupid high.  

10 hours ago, rad-dude said:

Here is what I am getting.

IMG-2604.jpg

That's about what I got out of the Grey's trigger.  Did they shorten the reset?    On my new X-Compact, the trigger is noticeably shorter then the one of my X-Carry.  I was hopping they would carry that shorter reset over to the Legion.

I've been practicing with my X5 after putting a Springer Precision stainless steel guide rod in.  With the 15 lb. spring, after my first shot, the gun doesn't even dip back down low enough to be on target, and I have to push the gun back down.  Should I install the stock guide rod assembly, or invest in one of the tungsten guide rods?  I've been shooting Speer Lawman 124 gr.