Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Thread

BASE772

No need to exaggerate. :P 

I run winchester primers and haven't broken a slide stop in at least 15k rounds. BIC's are for Tanfo's I think. :)

Other stuff is valid. Trigger is personal I guess. I think the S2's is better. 

Post me a tungsten grip. SSI wont ship to Australia.  :(

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, AmarokTactical said:

After approximately 20k rounds of live fire and who knows how much dry fire, I finally broke my trigger return spring in my P320 X5. Good thing I had a backup gun with a FCU to drop right in. I think I'll replace this one annually now. 

6UY6KkQ.jpg

I had this exact same thing happen to me last night. Roughly 15k rounds and numerous hours of dry fire. Broke in the same exact spot, same trigger upgrade. Hopefully they will replace the part and won’t have to buy the whole kit. 

3 hours ago, Goose78 said:

I had this exact same thing happen to me last night. Roughly 15k rounds and numerous hours of dry fire. Broke in the same exact spot, same trigger upgrade. Hopefully they will replace the part and won’t have to buy the whole kit. 

They sell the springs individually. I've purchased extra trigger bar and sear springs.

I got GG's competition trigger kit installed with the flat trigger on my X-five and want to try the curved trigger to see which one my finger likes. Their web site says that the PELT trigger is designed for use with the factory trigger return spring.

I could email GG and ask but does anyone know why this 'stand alone' PELT trigger does not work with the competition kit? What is the difference between the one that comes with the kit and this stand alone trigger?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, jaep1911 said:

I got GG's competition trigger kit installed with the flat trigger on my X-five and want to try the curved trigger to see which one my finger likes. Their web site says that the PELT trigger is designed for use with the factory trigger return spring.

I could email GG and ask but does anyone know why this 'stand alone' PELT trigger does not work with the competition kit? What is the difference between the one that comes with the kit and this stand alone trigger?

cheers

I pulled the trigger and bought a GG curved trigger. It just works fine. I like it better than their flat trigger as it reduces the reach a bit. 

Interesting 

It might make weight for IDPA.

I don’t remember if USPSA requires a certain number sold, to be legal for carry optics, like they do for production?

I guarantee you won’t be able to purchase the tungsten grip module separately. At the very least not for several years.

Infusing tungsten powder into the polymer mixture is neat, and the weight is certainly there. Still would’ve been nice just to get an all-metal grip module...

11 minutes ago, PigSnowball said:

It also confirms DPP footprint and Romeo1 Pro having a DPP footprint...

I wonder where the Sig Romeo 2? MAX sits ...

It’s the Romeo3MAX, and Max has been hinting that they will be introducing another pistol variant (the P320MAX) shortly that will be cut specifically for it

I was hoping for a metal frame if they wanted to add the weight in there. It was a shock they modded the plastic frame. Shooting sports innovation has the tungsten slug, tungsten infused grip module for sale months ago. Springer has the tungsten guide rod and baseplates . All that with a sig Romeo 1 came up to 44oz and change. 

Edited by Gviz

The SSI Tungsten grip and plug has all the weight in your hands and none in the dust cover out front where you actually want it. It's a really, really poor balance of the weight and is grossly expensive. Even if the legion comes out at $1300 MSRP you're saving money over the SSI stuff. I can't understand why anyone would want to frame mount an optic in these P320s, go frankenstein a Glock for Open you heathens. 

Edited by AmarokTactical