Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

P320 X5 Thread

BASE772

Just now, Tango said:

i dont think the grip can flex so much with adding tape, to me the issue seems to be the mags are too tight when adding the +2 (23 rounds total) and the feedlips allow a bullet to slip into the chamber because of excessive pressure

the mags are extremely tight if I put 23 rounds in them

the mags are so tight with the +2 that i have trouble even racking the slide

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Tango said:

i dont think the grip can flex so much with adding tape, to me the issue seems to be the mags are too tight when adding the +2 (23 rounds total) and the feedlips allow a bullet to slip into the chamber because of excessive pressure

the mags are extremely tight if I put 23 rounds in them

If you want to load to 23 and have it consistently reloadable, you need to use a grams follower and spring. 

I kept my stock followers and I can fit 23 in them but only load 22 so they are reloadable but if I want insurance I’ll Barney up and then use a mag at make ready that has 23 in it since I have the time to make sure it is secured. Other wise I’ll just load 22 and have a Barney mag and start the stage with 23 in the Gun. 

12 minutes ago, Rolex said:

Grams have been out of stock- I contacted Grams twice to make a purchase- 2 months now

still no call/email back from him!

He’s a really nice guy, but, almost impossible to get in touch with 

Anyone have the Burke competition trigger and the GGI competition trigger? If you do, swap in the Burke striker assembly into the gun with the GGI trigger. Oh man.. it’s nice. It has the nice snappy break with very minimal over travel. Feels lighter and shows on a pull gauge. Although my Burke trigger is nice it has way too much overtravel. 

3 hours ago, bimmer1980 said:

Hey guys, if i push on my slide i can move it almost a milimeter down to the grip module, if i stop pushing it, it comes back up. Is that a thing to worry about or is that normal?

It’s normal. 

17 hours ago, bimmer1980 said:

Hey guys, if i push on my slide i can move it almost a milimeter down to the grip module, if i stop pushing it, it comes back up. Is that a thing to worry about or is that normal?

It is 'normal' on legion, but never seen that on any other hand guns.