Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People still waiting on Honchos...

avastcosmicarena

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, japarker82 said:

Have you heard anything officially? Or just hoping and praying ? 

Um, not hoping or praying....

Was told my build was next to be completed by PT.

Anyone taken delivery of a grey Honcho?
Curious to see the color. All I’ve seen posted are silver or black.
I’m at week 21.

I always feel like I should extend my pinkie finger while sipping afternoon tea when I spell ‘gray’ grey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a grey slide. Needed a good soak in WD-40 to change the blue-ish color. It would really pop if the slide flats were polished.

Thanks IT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Divejay said:

not at all,  I'll be calling next week and just wait... im expecting their answer will be the run around because the holiday.

Were you a Black Friday buyer?

I wonder back when they were quoting 10 to 12 or 12 to 14 weeks how many orders they thought they could have handled vs what they received? Also wonder did anyone ever receive a gun from the race shop within the quoted time?

Confirmed order on dec 2 Deposit made right away quoted 19 weeks  paid final amount Around mid April. Here we stand  spokr few times after deposit never got a delivery date said Thatgun was out  to a different coater  n mine is all  black no anodizing.    Emailed last week no response Here we wait☹️☹️☹️

10 minutes ago, Jim Watson said:

Where's the hangup?  Have they taken on more orders than they can deliver in a timely manner (common in small operations) or is it the outsourced finishes?

It’s the Coater. They had a fatal accident in January Causing delays. But they’re allowed to be open during Covid because they also do DOD and aerospace jobs too. 

3 hours ago, jose121962 said:

Confirmed order on dec 2 Deposit made right away quoted 19 weeks  paid final amount Around mid April. Here we stand  spokr few times after deposit never got a delivery date said Thatgun was out  to a different coater  n mine is all  black no anodizing.    Emailed last week no response Here we wait☹️☹️☹️

The last email I have from you is dated 5/12 @ 8:38pm. I was out of the office on Wednesday. But did respond on the 14th. I’d be happy to resend the response if you did not receive it. If you’ve sent another message since then please send it again as I have not received it. 

Edited by MVPFc

I think you’all will be very pleased with the end product, I know I was. Visually the finish of the pistol was excellent with no blemishes that I could find.

Shot my first USPSA match of the season yesterday, with it in .40 maj config (site block) yesterday, no malfunctions, very little flip.

Edited by muncie21

Just placed an order for Honcho #2.  You will really love it once you get your hands on it.  Understand things are running a bit behind due to coronavirus, and unforseen issues, but I have no doubt they are getting them back and finished as fast as they can given the circumstances.  Be patient and you will be rewarded.