Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People still waiting on Honchos...

avastcosmicarena

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is anyone who's feelings are hurt who would prefer not to keep their Honcho, or continue their wait, I will gladly buy out your balance and take it off your hands.  You'll save me the wait for another build and you can start over fresh with a "more accommodating" company....
My feelings aren't hurt, just going in a different direction, but if anyone is interested in doing this, you can PM me for details. I have two builds coming and am in the middle of week 22.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

On 4/22/2020 at 10:27 PM, Divejay said:

Well Week 20 gone entering 21, I did call them and they say mine should coming back from painting with the next batch, no eta on it. 

On week 21 as well that may be mines on Instagram had mine drillled   Just haven’t showed other side

19 hours ago, mwc said:

My feelings aren't hurt, just going in a different direction, but if anyone is interested in doing this, you can PM me for details. I have two builds coming and am in the middle of week 22.

I’ll trade you a couple of glocks and caniks?

I’ll trade you a couple of glocks and caniks?
Don't tempt me! After last weekend's performance, I'm going back to Glocks!

I recieved an update from PT today I will wait to elaborate until I see how things turn out before I speculate since I do not have the gun yet and I want to be fair to them.

Received an email from PT today, saying that my order is schedule to be coated and payment is needed prior to put S/N and paint.....So now they saying 1-2 weeks. 

i paid in full.  Hope 1-2 more weeks.

more to follow

now on week 22 and waiting

I received a voicemail telling me that  my pistol should ship this coming week.  There was a coating issue with one of the barrels, so that barrel will get sent to me directly once it is recoated.

I'm kinda interested to see what the rainbow effect Tiffany mentioned looks like with the black DLC coating.

I'll post up a pic once I receive the pistol and some thoughts after range time.

On 5/1/2020 at 7:53 PM, Divejay said:

Received an email from PT today, saying that my order is schedule to be coated and payment is needed prior to put S/N and paint.....So now they saying 1-2 weeks. 

i paid in full.  Hope 1-2 more weeks.

more to follow

now on week 22 and waiting

Did you order For bf sale

6 hours ago, muncie21 said:

I received a voicemail telling me that  my pistol should ship this coming week.  There was a coating issue with one of the barrels, so that barrel will get sent to me directly once it is recoated.

I'm kinda interested to see what the rainbow effect Tiffany mentioned looks like with the black DLC coating.

I'll post up a pic once I receive the pistol and some thoughts after range time.

What’s your current wait time ? 

22 minutes ago, japarker82 said:

What’s your current wait time ? 

Ordered mine black friday weekend.  Based on recent feedback from PT, expecting it to ship this coming (week of 4 May) week, so ~21 weeks. 

Little bit longer than the ~12-16 weeks originally advertised, however not unexpected (for a new'ish manufacturer) and also considering C19 impacts/delays.

47 minutes ago, RGC said:

Am at 22 weeks as well....did have silver frame and slide and black all else (including barrels and comps).

You definitely have to post some pictures of it when it comes in; that sounds like an awesome color combo! I was interested in getting my upcoming build done in a similar two-tone fashion, but could barely find any reference photos of 2011's with a hard chrome grip/frame and black slide for the life of me.

Edited by kamber

I was almost ready to purchase an Atlas when it was sold so decided to get a Honcho with a similar color scheme.......Atlas I missed out on .....:

DSC_0910-scaled.jpg.59ccf5a7f73c5214bac20acbdd6693f5.jpg

Update with some specific dates and times since I know a lot of orders are probably behind mine from BF and Holiday sales and there seems to be some fuzzy math in this thread.

Order: 8AM Nov. 28 Thanksgiving day, meaning this is one of the first orders from the BF sale

Final Payment: Got notice to pay remainder on Apr. 8th paid immediately this was right at 19 weeks

Notice gun was back from coating on May 1st but that there was a a problem with the coating on some of the barrels and that they would ship the gun to my FFL and send the comped barrels to me when they were done. this was middle of 23rd week.

Tracking number today right at end of 23rd week. Missed a day as they thought they did not have my FFL but they did just not associated with my order and took a day or so to straighten that out.

So I will have my gun itself next week total time in the 23-24 week mark. But not all barrels yet I do not have an ETA on those yet. Very excited to do some shooting since matches have started back up in my area already.

Edited by inertia