Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

People still waiting on Honchos...

avastcosmicarena

1 hour ago, chgofirefighter said:

I was quoted 12/14 weeks back in Dec 9, than Covid hit plus a the coating factory accident and things got extremely delayed...  I remain hopeful, and I can't wait to get mine.  6 months and counting :( I was told 2 weeks and that my build is being sent to coating, but???  Who knows at this time~ 😏

You are still waiting?

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Looks awesome but that red dot looks like a mini van is sitting on top of your pistol 😉

lol yeah, it's big. I have an SRO and Sig Romeo 3 XL too. Going to test all 3 out to figure out what I like the most.

I already use the 510C on some PCCs. So, I wanted to give it a try.

Edited by avastcosmicarena

33 minutes ago, avastcosmicarena said:

lol yeah, it's big. I have an SRO and Sig Romeo 3 XL too. Going to test all 3 out to figure out what I like the most.

I had one on my Czechmate and didn't like it for the weight and size on the gun.  The window is awesome but the dot is a little small compared to the 6moa size that I prefer.  

3 hours ago, aandabooks said:

I had one on my Czechmate and didn't like it for the weight and size on the gun.  The window is awesome but the dot is a little small compared to the 6moa size that I prefer.  

It definitely made this gun a little nose heavy, whereas it's very balanced without the frame mount and optic. That might be something that makes me change over to one of the smaller optics.

5 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

510C is a nice optic for PCC's but on smaller platforms, not so much.  Some even remove the aluminum housing on it

• 2 weeks later...

Today an email from Tiffany from PT was received advising me that my build will be completed by July 14, submitted my final bill payment so from Dec 02, 2019 to July 14, 2020 due the math...  It's been a while and I hope the wait was worthwhile but needless to say that I can't wait~! 

5 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Today an email from Tiffany from PT was received advising me that my build will be completed by July 14, submitted my final bill payment so from Dec 02, 2019 to July 14, 2020 due the math...  It's been a while and I hope the wait was worthwhile but needless to say that I can't wait~! 

Same here 14 as well then shipped within 3 days of completion 

17 hours ago, jose121962 said:

Same here 14 as well then shipped within 3 days of completion 

Awesome!~  Can't wait!  What build did you end up getting and how many barrels?  My build consist of .40SB, 9mm SP, 9mm 3P, and 9mm SB..  It's like having 4 guns in one config, pretty awesome!  

Received the same email.  38SC, 9Major, and 40 with IPSC compliant extra magwells and 40 so can shoot either USPSA or IPSC if want to play in Limited.

4 hours ago, chgofirefighter said:

Awesome!~  Can't wait!  What build did you end up getting and how many barrels?  My build consist of .40SB, 9mm SP, 9mm 3P, and 9mm SB..  It's like having 4 guns in one config, pretty awesome!  

Same as yours black dlc drilled and tapped frame  will be using sig Romeo 3 max 

On 7/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, chgofirefighter said:

Today an email from Tiffany from PT was received advising me that my build will be completed by July 14, submitted my final bill payment so from Dec 02, 2019 to July 14, 2020 due the math...  It's been a while   and I hope the wait was worthwhile but needless to say that I can't wait~! 

Mine’s in the same batch! All murdered out with 9mm/40cal sight blocks and 9mm open barrel. Will be my first 2011 platform and I’m super stoked that matches are back in full swing. 

On 7/3/2020 at 11:35 AM, Shmella said:

Anyone looking to skip the wait?

1 hour ago, abigger04 said:

You releasing yours into the wild?

1 hour ago, George16 said:

How much are you going to sell it? How many barrels are there? Thanks.

That's a subject best handled in the Classifieds (not here).  ;)

On 7/5/2020 at 12:30 PM, Bad_Karma said:

Mine’s in the same batch! All murdered out with 9mm/40cal sight blocks and 9mm open barrel. Will be my first 2011 platform and I’m super stoked that matches are back in full swing. 

Awesome brother, can't wait myself!