Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone care ?

Joe4d

MY 40 YO brother is dead,,, killed by a door frame,,, I mean really,,,,, playing grabass at work,,, smacks a door frame,,, cracks shoulder  needs a pin,,, gets pin,, 24 hrs later dead from a clot in brain.
Just when you think life is great,,,, it sucks

1 hour ago, Joe4d said:

MY 40 YO brother is dead,,, killed by a door frame,,, I mean really,,,,, playing grabass at work,,, smacks a door frame,,, cracks shoulder  needs a pin,,, gets pin,, 24 hrs later dead from a clot in brain.
Just when you think life is great,,,, it sucks

Sorry to hear about your brother. Losing someone close to you sucks no matter how or when. 

A million ways to die and none of them are good. :(

I always say, "I'll die when my life is over. But I'm gonna live until then."

6 minutes ago, Joe4d said:

thanks guys,, dark times,,, needed to vent for a moment

No sweat. Totally understandable. We may argue and BS over rules, etc but we're here for each other if needed.

I'm very sorry for your terrible loss.

I lost a brother a few years ago. That's a strike at your core.

I miss him to this day but it has gotten better. He's still a pain in the ass, but one I can laugh at again. 

You'll get there. I promise.

Look for some peace. As hard as that sounds at this moment, it's what matters.

Look for a moment. Try to remember a slice in time. See his face in a context.

thanks again everyone,,, 
Yes,,  8yo son he had custody of and an X that was still pretty close,,, Just wacked,,, Jay was a buck 50 soaking wet ,,, when dad called I am thinking,,, DUI crash ?,,picked fight with a 300lb MMA master ?,,,,   umm no,,, door frame,,,  Was posting picks on face book with Xrays of his shoulder screw... although we dont really know,,, just educated guess by LEO and Dr's...   State is investigating,, so be month plus before funeral.

• 2 weeks later...

Did our thing Saturday,, Actually turned out well. No funeral to morn death, instead Dad set up a celebration of life... Elks lodge, catered pizza wings subs,, big screen TV of pictures, open mike and speakers for anyone that wanted to speak or tell a story.  Saw lots of folks I hadnt seen in years..