Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
FTDMFR

Dealing with trash talkers

Recommended Posts

 
When he comments, make a point to look directly at him and step out of the box. 
Take 30 - 60 to clear your head and breathe, then step back in. 
 
Make sure everyone knows he is causing the delay. 
 
Other shooters will start to “suggest” to him to pipe down. 

I like this. I wonder how rule 8.3.1.1 would apply after the “Make Ready” command was given.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2015 at 10:04 AM, waktasz said:

Crush him. Have him driven before you, and hear the lamentation of his woman.

Conan knows what is best in life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how the OP is doing now and if the guy ever shutup?  This was an interesting thread because I have never seen this before at matches.  95% of the people seem to be nice, friendly and helpful  The other 5% are kinda quit and don't want to be bothered.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, ive never run into anyone less than helpful and fun to be around.

 

Curious to hear about the outcome of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...