WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went to a Bass Pro in FL the other weekend and they had Power Pistol, Red Dot, and Unique in stock a well as numerous different rifle powders.

I've only been reloading for a few months but have been able to find anything I needed.

I guess you just need to look!

Yes they are. Picked up some longshot at guns galore here in lakeland too. 35$ a lb almost the same price as at sailent tec. Also had several 1lb of HS-6 in stock. I know it's a bit more then I can find online but there is no shipping hazmat fee so picking up a LB here and there isn't too bad.when I stock up once I settle on a load I will shop around a bit and get 10-15 lbs at a time.

Recobs still has longshot in stock in 4 lbs (79.00). Would only take 2 lbs to make up the HM fee at 35 a lb?

Yes they are. Picked up some longshot at guns galore here in lakeland too. 35$ a lb almost the same price as at sailent tec. Also had several 1lb of HS-6 in stock. I know it's a bit more then I can find online but there is no shipping hazmat fee so picking up a LB here and there isn't too bad.when I stock up once I settle on a load I will shop around a bit and get 10-15 lbs at a time.

Recobs still has longshot in stock in 4 lbs (79.00). Would only take 2 lbs to make up the HM fee at 35 a lb?

Pm me. If you are in lakeland and need powder

Pm me. If you are in lakeland and need powder

Thanks, but I'm on the Left Coast, at least till the wife retires.

Powder Valley has N320 in 4# jugs and AutoComp in 8# jugs, right now. There are probably a lot of other powders but these are the two I use...

Edited by BJinPass

Powder Valley has N320 in 4# jugs and AutoComp in 8# jugs, right now. There are probably a lot of other powders but these are the two I use...

thanks. Just got some 4 pounders of N340

Edited by RealtorMA

Ya no problem. He is on gunbroker. Not usmc furry asshat. Go on and search for longshot. He's selling it for 24$ a lb. Name is heavyforcaliber. Go to "other auctions then look to see what he has. I emailed him to asked if he did local pick up. Said he does mon-fri just down from the shop. No walk ins to the shop due to insurance policy.

Ok looking at his list. He has ramshot: zip, true blue, competition, and tac.

Winchester: WST, WHS, WSF autocomp, 296

Hodgdon: hs6, longshot ,tightgroup, tightwad, 700x.

VV : 3n37, n310, n32c, n340, n540

Alliant BE-86 , green dot.

Accurate 5 & 9