Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

Could it be possible for anyone posting about where they found powder to give us the exact name and address of the place?

Unless it is a website, of course.

All of these posts about "My local hardware store has powder" is a bit like posting a load recipe without posting the OAL.

Just saying :)

Peace.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rifle powder is available,as well as select pistol powders. When you see them you need to be quick, and have the funds. Prices have gone up and I imagine will stay that way.

CCI and Winchester have been somewhat available, but it has been some time since I have seen Federal Small Pistol Primers. And as far as powders are concerned, oh how I wish the unicorn Solo 1000 would hit the shelves again.

CCI and Winchester have been somewhat available, but it has been some time since I have seen Federal Small Pistol Primers. And as far as powders are concerned, oh how I wish the unicorn Solo 1000 would hit the shelves again.

Clays is what I am looking for.

That said I got Tite Group and Federal Small Pistol primers both regular and match from Cabelas.com a few weeks ago with a coupon for free shipping.

You need to look every now and then.

I can't wait for some Solo too!

Sent from the range

Could it be possible for anyone posting about where they found powder to give us the exact name and address of the place?

All of these posts about "My local hardware store has powder" is a bit like posting a load recipe without posting the OAL.

Peace.

The local shop that I posted pics from is Shooter's Supply & Law Enforcement Equipment in Louisville, KY. They don't ship powder at this time, but they get a lot of it in and sell a whole lot of it too.

Peace.

The local shop that I posted pics from is Shooter's Supply & Law Enforcement Equipment in Louisville, KY. They don't ship powder at this time, but they get a lot of it in and sell a whole lot of it too.

I haven't been in that store since my son moved from There. Always liked going there,bought a rifle on one trip..I thought they were good people..

I can't wait for some Solo too!

Sent from the range

I've given up on ever seeing Solo 1000. Made the move to Titegroup.

• 2 weeks later...

Gamaliel Shooting Supply in KY accepts back orders on powder. For the last two years, I put my order in January and receive it a few months later. I try and keep a years supply on hand so waiting for the back order works out fine for me.