WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just placed an order 3 min ago for a couple of cans of this stuff. Very good price, too.

http://www.sinclairintl.com/reloading-components/powder/pistol-powder/vihtavuori-n320-powder-prod35483.aspx?avs|Manufacturer_1=vihtavuori

^^^

Same as Brownell's and it looks like they have 4 pound jugs of VV 3N38 in stock.

BTW - If you click on the Brownell's link in Brian's store he gets a little kickback on the purchase.

Edited by Bamboo

check this place out if powder valley is out. I just ordered 12 pounds of E3, he had 54 pounds of it as of two days ago. not to bad a price for them.

biggunoutdoors.com

get the number and call them or send an email to check stock. they have a lot of others in right now also.

check this place out if powder valley is out. I just ordered 12 pounds of E3, he had 54 pounds of it as of two days ago. not to bad a price for them.

biggunoutdoors.com

get the number and call them or send an email to check stock. they have a lot of others in right now also.

Was close to ordering some E3 as they had 1 lb cans, but decided against it, due to excessive cost. Guess I was not desperate enough as I have some old 231. Am hoping some E3 will be available at a sane price before I run out...

I have been able to buy pretty much every type of powder I have wanted in the past six months (load 9mm, .223/5.56 and 300BLK) either on-line or at local gun shops. I have purchased these:

• Vihtavuori N320
  • Hodgon Titegroup
  • Alliant E3
  • Hodgon Clays
  • Accurate Arms #2 (although haven't seen any recently)
  • Accurate Arms #5 (although haven't seen any recently)
  • Accurate Arms #7 (although haven't seen any recently)
  • Winchester 231
  • Reloader 15
  • Accurate 2230 (although haven't seen any recently)
  • IMR XBR8208
  • Vihtavuori N133
  • Vihtavuori N135
  • Accurate TAC (although haven't seen any recently)
  • Accurate 1680 (although haven't seen any recently)
  • Hodgon 110
I regularly see these locally (even in the past week) although I don't use them:
  • WST
  • WSF
  • IMR PB
  • Winchester 296
  • Winchester 748
  • All sorts of Alliant (1 and 8 pounders) showed up recently.
  • All sorts of IMR powders (mostly 1 pounders)
And a whole bunch I am forgetting.

You didn't happen to find the Clays online, did you? If so, WHERE???

You didn't happen to find the Clays online, did you? If so, WHERE???

Sorry, the Clay's was at a local store although I thought I had heard some found it on-line, don't recall where.

Midway has Bullseye 8lb and Unique 8lb jugs now.

Went to Midway about an hour after you posted and they were already out. THEN about 10 minutes ago I got an email from Midway that BE was available! Of course it isn't. LOL

Midway has Bullseye 8lb and Unique 8lb jugs now.

Went to Midway about an hour after you posted and they were already out. THEN about 10 minutes ago I got an email from Midway that BE was available! Of course it isn't. LOL
They were out within 10 minutes.

Emails aren't always relayed as quickly as many believe.

Yep sent a link to the wife email addys are technically next to each other. Took 4 hours to get to her, they can travel around the net or just been in a que for your IP. As with everything else, the first to get them has the better chance of finding them

Edited by glenr

Any one in central fl. Silent tec Inc

2804 James l Redman parkway suit 101 plant city fl

813-704-6844

10 1lb containers of autocomp

6 or more 1lb cfe pistol.

800x and a ton of rifle powder. Just got some cfe to test against autocomp.

Yes they are. Picked up some longshot at guns galore here in lakeland too. 35$ a lb almost the same price as at sailent tec. Also had several 1lb of HS-6 in stock. I know it's a bit more then I can find online but there is no shipping hazmat fee so picking up a LB here and there isn't too bad.when I stock up once I settle on a load I will shop around a bit and get 10-15 lbs at a time.

Stopped at Cabela's in Hamburg, PA today and all the powder shelves were well filled, mainly rifle powder, but also a lot of Titegroup 1# as well as 4# kegs plus a few other pistol powders.

Couldn't find any Remington Primers, though.