WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still looking for Hodgdon HS6 in case anyone out there in Enosland knows where some may be hiding.

Recently in stock at a few local gun shops in Ohio so it has been recently produced/distributed.

I'm still looking for Hodgdon HS6 in case anyone out there in Enosland knows where some may be hiding.

Recently in stock at a few local gun shops in Ohio so it has been recently produced/distributed.

That's good to know. I'm just getting into 9mm major and I have no powder to work with. I have a few "notify me when it comes in" alerts out there. Hopefully, I hear something relatively soon. Unless of course you'd like to PM me with some LGS info (which would I would be very grateful). I only need a couple pounds to start out. I'm not a hoarder.

That's good to know. I'm just getting into 9mm major and I have no powder to work with. I have a few "notify me when it comes in" alerts out there. Hopefully, I hear something relatively soon. Unless of course you'd like to PM me with some LGS info (which would I would be very grateful). I only need a couple pounds to start out. I'm not a hoarder.

Sending you a PM, not sure if it will be helpful.

Just bought two pounds of n320 at sportsmans today. They had 3n37 too but was only allowed two pounds so went with the n320.

Bought tight group last week. Pretty much can buy as much red/green dot , bullseye, 700/800 x. As I want It's everywhere in montana.

Just bought two pounds of n320 at sportsmans today. They had 3n37 too but was only allowed two pounds so went with the n320.

Bought tight group last week. Pretty much can buy as much red/green dot , bullseye, 700/800 x. As I want It's everywhere in montana.

You know any Montana stores that sell online?

Having problems finding stuff for 9mm major in Albuquerque too. Makes me wonder if I should get into open with a .38s instead just for powder availability purposes!

Having problems finding stuff for 9mm major in Albuquerque too. Makes me wonder if I should get into open with a .38s instead just for powder availability purposes!

Keep an eye on Recob's, they have CFE Pistol and Autocomp at times and they don't participate in the gunbot program. http://www.recobstargetshop.com/browse.cfm/2,192.html I bought 10# of CFE Pistol last week. (I use CFE and Autocomp for 9 Major)

So doing some online searching, it turns out Butch's opened a retail store here in Albuquerque this past December! Stopped by the store and scored a key of WAC! They had another 8x1lb'ers so I left those for anyone else looking to buy here. Apparently their in-store does not match their online site and they save this specifically for the local buyers. They had VV N350, N150, some True Blue. No HS-6. Lots of other powders for non-9mm major. I'm more than happy with the WAC - it was like a sign to go ahead and buy that 9mm major pistol!

I've notice a relaxing of the volume limits from vendors too. Cabelas has changed from 2# to 5# in most cases, and I've seen a couple 10 & 20# limits from larger vendors. Hopefully by this summer there will be a more plentiful supply of handgun powder.