Posted Images

Recobs is up again....

WSF

CFE Pistol & 223

H110

Titegroup

700X

Thank you 2011redrider!!

I haven't found any Titegroup in over a year, I was down to less than half a pound. whew! that was close.

Unfortunately they'll only let you get 4 lbs per customer.

I'm surprised Recobs shipping is so resonable for powder. Some online sales are like $40 or more.

Recobs is up again....

WSF

CFE Pistol & 223

H110

Titegroup

700X

Thank you 2011redrider!!

I haven't found any Titegroup in over a year, I was down to less than half a pound. whew! that was close.

Unfortunately they'll only let you get 4 lbs per customer.

I'm surprised Recobs shipping is so resonable for powder. Some online sales are like $40 or more.

Have used them and Powder Valley. Both very reasonable on shipping.

Just got 17 Lbs from Powder Valley and shipping was 13 plus the HM fee. Always add on some primers to spread out the HM fee.

Grafs is only 8 bucks for shipping on any order plus haz mat (actually shipping is free but they charge $8 for handling). In my experience, places like midsouth, wideners, PV have always been very fair with their shipping prices on powder. I have never ordered from recobs but am glad to hear they don't gouge on the shipping.

Grafs is only 8 bucks for shipping on any order plus haz mat (actually shipping is free but they charge $8 for handling). In my experience, places like midsouth, wideners, PV have always been very fair with their shipping prices on powder. I have never ordered from recobs but am glad to hear they don't gouge on the shipping.

Graf's 'free shipping' works out to be pretty expensive if you buy in any quantity. I was looking at their 3n38 compared to PV and you're looking at ~$5 more per pound and ~$14 more per 4 lbs from Grafs besides their handing charge. The most PV has ever charged me for a full (50 lbs of product/~60 gross shipping weight) is $19.99. 50 lbs of 3n38 would be about $166 more from grafs compared to PV. (I have no association with either outfit.)

I'm still looking for Hodgdon HS6 in case anyone out there in Enosland knows where some may be hiding.

Bought a pound of this at Cabelas in Mitchell SD about 6 months ago.

At the time, they commented that they had a very large supply and couldn't understand why no one was buying it.

$30 a pound.

Don J