WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Sportsmans Den in Shelby Ohio has quite a bit of powder in stock from many manufacturers. I saw 3-8lb jugs of HP38, two dozen 1lb W231 and I picked up the only 8lb jug of W231. (W231 just shoots better than that HP38 crap :devil:) It was nice to see Hodgden pistol powder on the shelves.

Universal Clays is what I see...

Not quite the same.

My bad, I didn't click the link. I assumed it was Clays International due to picking up 4lbs of it at my local Cabelas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Grafs has a deal where they they don't charge Haz Mat when you order six 1.1 pound (500 gram) containers of Nobel Vectan powder.

They charge their standard $7.95 flat fee for shipping.

Nice to see specials on powders again.

Hopefully, this is the "new normal". I've just started working up N320 loads trying to transition from WSF. I'd hate to find a great SC load and not be able to buy more N320; we probably need 30 lbs/year.

PV is now allowing back orders, unless it specifically says NO BACK ORDERS (a few of the impossible to find powders are listed with this, think Win231/Trailboss 5# etc).

~g

For the next year or so I guess...

Ironically I scored a 5#'er, along with three 9oz kegs of TrailBoss this weekend from a LGS, still had some on the shelf when I left.

~g

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cabela's in Fort Worth had more pistol powder than anywhere I've seen in a long time. The ones I noticed were: CFE pistol, HS-6, autocomp, accurate #7. Probably 15+ pounds of each, plus quite a few others that I didn't take note of because I don't use. They also had Clays, but I don't remember which one.