Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WHERE IS ALL THE POWDER

joedirt

I was out running around this morning and passed a Gander Mountain so I decided to stop and see if they had anything interesting.

I always wanted to try some WSF, but have never run across any, so I was surprised to see 1lb containers on the shelf. :goof:

I was even more surprised to find that it was $40.00 per lb. :surprise: and left it on the shelf.

I never go in to my local Gander Mountain as they don't carry reloading supplies and what they do have is typically priced like you found.

My local gun stores have WSF for ~$23 a pound (and 8# for $150).

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was out running around this morning and passed a Gander Mountain so I decided to stop and see if they had anything interesting.

I always wanted to try some WSF, but have never run across any, so I was surprised to see 1lb containers on the shelf. :goof:

I was even more surprised to find that it was $40.00 per lb. :surprise: and left it on the shelf.

Man if I had seen this heck, 2 weeks ago I could have given you some for the cost of shipping. I made 40 rnds and didn't like the chrono results so gave it to my mailman lol. He loved it for 40 and 45. Bout to do the same with some wst lol

I can't type, as it was WST at Gander Mountain.

I have and use WSF regularly for 9mm and it's working well.

I've been trying Clays and Red Dot for .40 and hear good things about WST.

Edited by TDA

• 2 weeks later...

Midsouth shooters supply just got a shipment in this afternoon. Check their website. I live 10 minutes from them, so I have already ordered mine for pick up, ha! Stuff in stock includes:

-Autocomp

-3N38

-Silhouette

-WSF

-ZIP

-TAC

-N350

-N310

-Red dot (8 pounds)

-Clay dot (8 pounds)

and a bunch of others.