Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Action or Drama Series available for streaming in Netflix

benos

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell on Wheels was pretty good. So was Pillars of the Earth. The sequel World Without End was meh.

Weeds was fun to watch as a cautionary tale about how drugs and stupidity don't mix. The main character works hard to avoid honest work and manages to ruin her children's lives; meanwhile she thinks she is a great mom.

I could never get past one glaring plot-hole in Breaking Bad and gave up after a few episodes. Seriously, the guy is supposed to be some sort of super-genius and yet he bought a Pontiac Aztec!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

The best series I watched on Netflix are American Crime Story, Mindhunter, Sherlock, The Staircase and How to Get Away With Murder. As you can see form my list, I like crime stories :) By the way, if someone also cut the cord and is looking for the way to watch favourite TV shows, I can recommend to install TeaTV app on Firestick https://www.firesticktricks.com/teatv-firestick.html. It works like Netflix and I'm happy that I found out about it. Maybe this info will be useful for you. Also it would be great if you shared more suggestions here. Thanks in advance. 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2020 at 5:26 AM, JFlowers said:

Altered Carbon (Netflix SCiFI/Action original) was a very cool show.

Even season 2? I really liked the first season, but stopped on epi 3 of the second. Waited a few months, then tried it again, but couldn't do it.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:25 PM, benos said:

Even season 2? I really liked the first season, but stopped on epi 3 of the second. Waited a few months, then tried it again, but couldn't do it.

I will agree that Season Two failed to live up to Season One in many ways.  But it was still better than most produced for TV shows

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, jhgtyre said:

I noticed this show is just one season that ended 4 years ago.  Do they wrap it up well in that one season or does it just sorta stop?

I think they resolve it well at the end. Would I like to see other seasons? Yes, but I still really enjoyed my viewing time of even just one season.

Less did equal more.

42 minutes ago, rowdyb said:

I think they resolve it well at the end. Would I like to see other seasons? Yes, but I still really enjoyed my viewing time of even just one season.

Less did equal more.

Good to know, thanks