Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Favorite Action or Drama Series available for streaming in Netflix

benos

18 hours ago, ChuckS said:

Yup and you get to see a guy dry-fire Israeli carry 😉

How many american tv shows have the guy dry firing at all? Let alone this character doing it because he knows he has to, to bet back to his prime. So it's not just that we see himwith a gun but we  also know his motivation.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, rowdyb said:

How many american tv shows have the guy dry firing at all? Let alone this character doing it because he knows he has to, to bet back to his prime. So it's not just that we see himwith a gun but we  also know his motivation.

Now if we could get Bosch to put his mags in the pouches correctly 🙂

The Last Dance about Jordon on Netflix was good, Im not a big bball fan but still really enjoyed the show.

Also enjoyed the Punisher on Netflix.  

Formula 1 Drive to survive has two seasons on netflix.  These shows turned me into an F1 fan...what these drivers and teams do to gain an edge is crazy.

5 hours ago, benos said:

Coming from rowdyb... I watched the first epi last night - thanks!

i like giving my ear arabic practice as i know no hebrew. i watch it in the original language with subtitles. i like the moral ambiguity.

Noble, the norwegian SF guys in afghanistan and back home is still an exceptional tv show for human drama with some shooting thrown in.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2020 at 4:59 PM, benos said:

Hilarious! All thoroughly enjoyed all the seasons of Bosch.

Just wrapped up season 6 of Bosch. Watched it all in two weeks. Can't wait for the final season 7!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, ChuckS said:

Final season of Bosch opens Friday. One more chance to get those mags turned around 😉

The literary character Bosch is left-handed. My understanding is that Titus Welliver is also naturally left-handed, but shoots with his right hand, as do many lefties (including my brother). That could have something to do with the confusing state of the mag positioning. 🙃