Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the latest iteration of mine. If anything else is going to be done, it'll be the addition of a Brazos MicroDot FS that's been ramped and serrated, going back the original Wilson blade after it's been serrated, and having Mike Voigt do one of his trigger jobs on it. Latest additions have been the STI grip that I sanded down and serrated the underside of the triggerguard (thanks to Nick on the forums), EricW's TruGrip, an STI short trigger, and an STI stainless magwell from eerw.

Thanks, all!

Limited1640x480.jpg

Agreed, longslides rock. TGO and Voigt seem to think so, too. It's actually a Caspian .077 front. The rear blade is currently the Pyramid blade (.125 notch) and the blade that I would be going to (if/when I get it serrated) will be the standard .125 one. Voigt's running a .110-ish front sight that he made. Decent sight picture (I like more light, obviously), but the trigger's what I remember most. So hard to upset the sights when rapid firing at a distant targets when it's a little over a pound and has no really perceptible break.

No rear serrations? What do you do on unloaded starts?

I recommend undercutting the grip at the trigger guard to make the gun sit lower in your hand.

I am tempted to try a longslide but they won't fit in the IPSC Standard box and I'm all about the World Shoot.

No rear serrations? What do you do on unloaded starts?

Put a magazine in and rack the slide... duh! ;) For me, it's not a problem. I use the front serrations.

I recommend undercutting the grip at the trigger guard to make the gun sit lower in your hand.

Don't like it at all. Doesn't work for me. Just sold the one undercut grip I have. Good riddance.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This is my STI Trojan. Hard Chrome by Tripp Research. Dawson .09 FO Front Sight. Smith and Alexander magwell(magwell blended by Tripp Research). A set of different grips and a trigger job and I believe I should be done with it.

post-742-1119057504_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ahhh good to see another L-10 XD-40 out there!

Here's my L-10 Blaster an XD-40 Tactical with:

Don's solid stainless steel guide rod

16# recoil spring

A home made Magazine Well (more on that in this thread)

left.jpg

mcb

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 6" Fat Free From Triangleshootingsports.com. Real light and never a problem. Cannot beat the customer service. STI frame, SV slide with interchangeable breach face. Nice limited blaster.

• 2 weeks later...

My Limited-10, duty weapon and off duty weapon. Okay, its my beater, but it works. I bought it used, but it was LNIB. Had it a week or two over 2 years. It goes bang when it is supposed to, and shoots where I aim it. Couldn't ask for more. Plus it doesn't have that stupid Schwartz safety thingy.

Kimber-237.jpg

Kimber-243.jpg

Jon

• 2 weeks later...