Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that is a 140mm mag with a Dawson +2 on it. I bought it to try and put the +2 on a 126mm mag and found out that won't work as it will not seat in the gun. :angry:

I now have 3x140mm with Dawson +1 pads and an ICE magwell. I also stippled the frame and undercut the trigger guard.

grp2.jpg

Yeah, that is a 140mm mag with a Dawson +2 on it. I bought it to try and put the +2 on a 126mm mag and found out that won't work as it will not seat in the gun. :angry:

I now have 3x140mm with Dawson +1 pads and an ICE magwell. I also stippled the frame and undercut the trigger guard.

Looks great! Looks like the Ice magwell took up some of the exposed mag that showed with the STI magwell. I just ordered a Edge this morning so I was just curious.

Zack

Edited by unclez

Looks great! Looks like the Ice magwell took up some of the exposed mag that showed with the STI magwell. I just ordered a Edge this morning so I was just curious.

Zack

With the Dawson +1 pads, there is no more exposed mag than there is with the STI 140mm base bads that come on the mags stock. I will try to get a picture of two 140mm mags, one with a +1 and the other with a +2 side by side to show the difference.

You should be really happy with your edge, I know I love my STI!

• 2 weeks later...
Updated: My SV now wears a Scotts Grip, arched MSH, and Mitchell Mag Release.

SV44.jpg

are you left handed, or do you prefer to press your mag release with your finger...?

I just put one in my new Edge, but I dremel a little material off the bottom of the button and smoothed it out with some 1200grit. I found it was rubbing my 2nd finger near the knuckle.

Edited by Mo Hepworth

are you left handed, or do you prefer to press your mag release with your finger...?

I just put one in my new Edge, but I dremel a little material off the bottom of the button and smoothed it out with some 1200grit. I found it was rubbing my 2nd finger near the knuckle.

I'm a righty and hit the mag release with my middle finger. I discovered I liked this method when I used to shoot a Beretta 92. I was also fond of my HK P7 for this reason.

Going to be my experiment...I am pretty much a production shooter these days but want to work on my L10 and Limited classifiers...

so here's the challenge..and here's my Limited and L10 gun..

1lrDSC_5795.jpg

nothing too trick...modified some mags to hold 21+1 for Limited and L10 is L10..

doesn't sound too hard ...just got to shoots A's faster than everyone else.. :D:D

That has got to be my favorite CZ pistol photo. How'd you set that up?

I'm a righty and hit the mag release with my middle finger. I discovered I liked this method when I used to shoot a Beretta 92. I was also fond of my HK P7 for this reason.

I am right handed as well, and I shoot an HK USP CS in Production. Just got used to not having to adjust my grip to use my finger,....and also there is no way my finger can be on the trigger at the same time, as I use my trigger finger to press the button.