Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

Here's my two keepers;

L2443 and DIRTYPOOL40 B)

L2443 has a light rail and is IDPA ESP and IPSC Standard compliant (at least as of this posting). It's the lightest non-swiss cheese gun I've ever seen, and doesn't have one intentionally heavy part in it.

That's a plastic Krebs magwell, and it eats out of 18 round SV / Gramms / Dawson mags, Brazilian 19 rounders when need be.

The black finish is Birdsong's black-T, and while it's slick, it don't hold up to kydex very well. All that holster wear looks tough though, huh?

DIRTYPOOL40 is my new one, still in the white, for USPSA as I return home. It'll get stoked with 20 rnd SV / Gramms / Dawson mags. Slightly heavier, but I am still playing with final configuration.

Both are by Derek Janowicz of Millenium.

post-551-1139272188_thumb.jpg

post-551-1139272227_thumb.jpg

The same Limited gun that I've been using since Nov. of 2000. I figure I'll build a new one when I get my GM card with it. :)

I heard that Daniel. B)

I've got work to do too, let's get started. Malibar this weekend. Seems like I owe you some ammo. It was GM ammo I borrowed last time, if I remember correctly. I'll see if I can find any. Save it for classifiers. :D

:unsure:

The same Limited gun that I've been using since Nov. of 2000. I figure I'll build a new one when I get my GM card with it. :)

I heard that Daniel. B)

I've got work to do too, let's get started. Malibar this weekend. Seems like I owe you some ammo. It was GM ammo I borrowed last time, if I remember correctly. I'll see if I can find any. Save it for classifiers. :D

Almost makes ya want to start a donation box for the guy to get a new one :wacko:

Maybe its like a supersticious athelete that wears the same unwashed socks all season

I heard that Daniel. B)

Yeah, that was my ammo that you used for the 108% "Raw Deal" wasn't it. Squad Mom and I will be at Malabar.

:unsure:

Almost makes ya want to start a donation box for the guy to get a new one :wacko:

Maybe its like a supersticious athelete that wears the same unwashed socks all season

It's not a superstition thing, it's a sentimenal thing. Only replaced the firing pin retainer (cracked), grip safety (worn), extractor (to an Aftec because they seem to handle used brass extraction rims better) and springs as they wear out, in over 60,000 rounds. The only malfuctions I have ever had have been ammo or magazine related. I'm pretty sure that all my hold-ups in shooting are Operator head-space and timing because the gun doesn't do anything but run.

Donations are welcome however. :D

My next one will have a custom Serial # just because it's "COOOOOOOL".

Edited by Bigbadaboom