Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not serrated, but it looks like because of the machining process.

It's asymetrical, and the right side of the magwell (for a RH shooter) is bigger, and the left side is thinner, to fit the box.

it comes from Germany, take a look at www.schuwiduu.com

Asymetrical magwell

Art.10012-02.gif

Edited by Julien Boit

How you like the asymetrical magwell?

Your's isn't same model as Saul sells?

Do you have aluminum or stell ones? Looks like aluminum but aluminum looks schuwiduu webpages different than their steel one.

Steel looks like very interesting but price is way too high for just order it without being able to feel it and look it in your hand first for me. The aluminum one won't hurt so much.

Yes, this is the same being sold by Saul through DAA.

The feeling is good, it really give support for you hand.

The opening being a little bit larger than the STI magwell is Ok for the reloads. But, hey, if you miss the well, no matter how big is your magwell, you'll fumble the reload (you can trust me on this :D )

The stainless steel is way too expensive in my opinion, 200 euros (around 240 dollars) but it's too bad, I would have gave it a try, to see how much it affect the gun balance.

But the aluminium is ok.

The plus is that the trimmed left side (for a RH shooter) allows great access to the mag in case of a sticky mag.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
post-6767-1159271516.jpgThis is really my single stack gun but does double duty as lim 10 with beauracat mags. It started life as a factory Kimber Classic stainless target model. Only the slide barrel and frame are original. I did all the work, including the paint. It shoots 25 yd 1-1/4" 10 shot groups all day long. I won High overall in Lim 10 at the 2002 Florida state championship with it. Edited by mpeltier

here is my limited gun, (too bad I never shoot limited!)

thats a cool looking blaster!!!!!! are you using a bull or bushing setup? thanks

Bull barrel,

I'll probably surprise everyone in the northeast when I shoot it this winter (inside & close up only) since I can only see the front sight without my contacts in (correction for distance)