Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you do for a living?

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I do what I was born to do, learned fast and easy. Electrician for the last 12 years, 6 of which in my local Union #357. Currently working as a surface support electrician in a heavy industrial setting. It's been my goal to work industrial electrical for years and I am finally doing it. Lots of motor control, machinery monitoring and safety interlocking all the way up to the big scary power, 69KV at this site. The company I work for is digging a 600 foot deep shaft and 3.2 mile long water intake tunnel under Lake Mead, just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada.

From Facebook :roflol:

Government - Morale Suppression Team Leader:

I kill trees and specialize in lead abatement and ventilation services. I repair precision hole punching equipment and train government administrators on their appropriate use.

• 2 years later...

I am curious what industries/trades folks here in the forum work in. I work for an engineering firm that is based out of Pittsburg. I have been a welder steel fabricator since I was a younger version of myself and moved out of the field into the QA side of things. I have worked as an Engineer/Inspector in many environments having Bridge, Nuclear, and Maritime certifications. My greatest experiences was working as an inspector for the Navy on Ships and Submarines. We were sent all around the world. Now I work from a home office and manage inspectors for the SE. Not as exciting as it used to be..

Pic of RO-RO overhaul

post-55537-0-28986000-1409485676_thumb.j

Not 100% sure but there may be a thread something like this already. If I remember correctly it is pretty long and contains some amazing occupations.

Me, I am a simple military retiree who spent half his life in the army and now drive a school bus. :)

Telecom/IT. Currently Data Center Hardware Support for a major wireless carrier, but I have worked with every kind of cable known to man including Fiber Optic, Twisted Pair, Coax. I have designed, built and maintained voice and data networks of all sizes. I also build PC workstations and servers.

Not 100% sure but there may be a thread something like this already. If I remember correctly it is pretty long and contains some amazing occupations.

Me, I am a simple military retiree who spent half his life in the army and now drive a school bus. :)

As of today, 512 posts...

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=56753&p=658200

Edited by ChuckS