Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you do for a living?

college (UF) interrupted by stint in USAF Security Service as Radio Traffic Analyst...worked the air war in SEA

some construction after graduation

4 years substitute teacher

retired two years ago after 30 years teaching 9th graders... Integrated Science/Honors (intro chem/physics) and Chem 1

A25xx USPSA number

L747

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing the same thing for the past 17 years - English/Language Arts teacher...8 years at the high school level and been at the middle school level since. I get the daily dose of hormones, immaturity, fart jokes, OMG, cat fights and other bits of stupidity to last a lifetime. But, I wouldn't want to do anything else...I love helping kids learn and seeing that light in their eyes when the finally "get it."

I'm a 20 year Cop, currently a Company "B" Texas Ranger in Hurst Texas. Thankfully I'm blessed with the two best Sponsors in the Industry. SV Infinity Firearms builds my guns and Atlanta Arms and Ammo provides me with the most reliable/accurate ammunition available! :cheers:

Edited by SV-COP

I'm a 20 year Cop, currently and Company "B" Texas Ranger in Hurst Texas. Thankfully I'm blessed with the two best Sponsors in the Industry. SV Infinity Firearms builds my guns and Atlanta Arms and Ammo provides me with the most reliable/accurate ammunition available! :cheers:

I'm Jealous of your sponsors and your career!!

Currently I'm an attorney for the state. I do some contract legal work and consulting on the side. I'm looking to open my own practice one of these days. I also serve on the Board of Directors for Honor Flight, a charity that organizes trips for vets to see their memorials in DC.

I'm a factory service tech for industrial refrigeration compressors, I do new package start ups, troubleshooting and repair, control panel retrofits, etc.

Mostly work the center 1/3 of the US and work in anything with a lot of refrigeration, chicken, beef and pork plants, cold storage plants, ice plants, ice cream plants, chemical plants and refineries.

Headed to Memphis this week and a refinery in Ok next week.

If I'm working in the KC area I have a shooting buddy that's a forum member here and we will shoot some indoor matches in the evenings.

Greg

I make ice cream.

Er, in a few weeks, I'll get my Bar card, (I have to decide between paying for active, or going inactive), which I'll promptly put away "somewhere" and forget about.

Grew up on a ranch.

Undergrad was biochem, but somehow got diverted from my plans to save the world, into doing what I'm good at.