Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Precision Delta for 9 major

IDAHOAASHOOTER

Has anyone else had issues with the order and fullfilment process taking excessively long? Tomorrow is 8 days still no update. Left a voicemail just to see if maybe the website wasn't up to date and they were in fact not in stock at the time of order. 

My first experience with them just curious if this is their normal pace of operations. I'm not angry by an means, I just wanna know if I'm loading for a major if I have to order a month in advance compared to the max 2 weeks it takes most bullets to arrive. 

Regards 

Ben 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine are normally at the house in less than a week most of the year.  I have not tried to order at this time of the year.  If you ordered during the black friday sale I believe one of their emails had a caveat on it of 2 weeks for processing.

6 minutes ago, lacivilian said:

Don't hold your breath as I am sure they are overwhelmed by BF/CM sale. They will ship them out as soon as they can. Maybe @Ssanders224 could chime in and let us know?

Not a big deal as I'm just waiting to load up test ammo for Don over at venom customs. He is gonna test my loaded ammo before shipping my new open gun. I figured this time of year has to have an effect. Just wanted to make sure I can plan appropriately down the road. 

They are usually good about shipping within around 72hrs or so. I would call and check, I ordered 124 jhp during Cyber Monday sale and they will be here today. It could be that they ran out and are on Back Order, but normally they send out emails with status or order. So again I would call/email and at least check. 

Some of us might remember the bad period, when bullets were impossible to buy anywhere, and even then PD was in the forefront of customer service.  Since then they have been exemplary.  I bought their product many times, with no issues. 

Hi guys. 

As has been noted, 99.9% of the time PD ships bullet orders the same day the order is placed (if placed before 2PM CST).  If this is not the case, it is usually noted on the product page on the site.  We absolutely try to never delay shooters, and it is rare that we don't have inventory on popular projectiles. 

The current delay is due to the BF/ CM sales, and the inordinate amount of projectiles that have left the warehouse in the past two weeks. 

If I have the correct Ben, looks like your order (placed 11/26/18) is slated to ship today. 

I'm the GM at PD, and try to be as accessible as possible.  However,  if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to give our offices a call.  We have some of the friendliest customer service reps you'll probably ever talk to. They will get you fixed up. 662-756-2810.

2 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

Hi guys. 

As has been noted, 99.9% of the time PD ships bullet orders the same day the order is placed (if placed before 2PM CST).  If this is not the case, it is usually noted on the product page on the site.  We absolutely try to never delay shooters, and it is rare that we don't have inventory on popular projectiles. 

The current delay is due to the BF/ CM sales, and the inordinate amount of projectiles that have left the warehouse in the past two weeks. 

If I have the correct Ben, looks like your order (placed 11/26/18) is slated to ship today. 

I'm the GM at PD, and try to be as accessible as possible.  However,  if you ever have a question, don't hesitate to give our offices a call.  We have some of the friendliest customer service reps you'll probably ever talk to. They will get you fixed up. 662-756-2810.

All I shoot.. in fact it’s about time to order more, now that I’ve missed the cyber sale ?😭

8 hours ago, Ssanders224 said:

Hi guys. 

Thank you, I called this morning and received similar info! Thanks for the reply. Look forward to shooting PD all next season.

6 hours ago, lacivilian said:

^^^ and that is why many people only shoot PD now. 

Wait until you squad with them. Memphis’s club is close enough that Steven and Sloan venture up here sometimes to shoot.

They’re good people.

Edited by MemphisMechanic