Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA App

tkheard

Works well on Android devices.  App took a long while to load, was actually about to give up and uninstall it, but then it came to life (probably due to server load). 

Really like the ability to download the rule book and NROI rulings for quick reference guide in the field.

The only issues I have are that some of the appendices aren't scaled correctly and won't allow panning, but if I turn my phone sideways I can read all columns. The classifier calculator is the same. Also, the zoom in/out buttons on some pages only zoom in. 

Those are the only quirks I found when I was playing around with it yesterday. FWIW, I'm using it on a Samsung S8.

OK--just loaded it up, did a check of results from a recent match to see how it worked.

Not seeing a way to break out categories, and  no way to display a combined overall??

If that's the case it's a good tool--but I'll still use the Practiscore app to check match scores.

OK--just loaded it up, did a check of results from a recent match to see how it worked.
Not seeing a way to break out categories, and  no way to display a combined overall??

If that's the case it's a good tool--but I'll still use the Practiscore app to check match scores.
Uspsa has never posted combined results, it's not actually a thing per the rules. It is just the thing most of us care about at L1 matches

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

25 minutes ago, MikeBurgess said:

Uspsa has never posted combined results, it's not actually a thing per the rules. It is just the thing most of us care about at L1 matches

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Yup----But when they said they were "working closely with the Practiscore team"  I was hoping they would provide the 

same match results on USPSA that I can get on Practiscore.    No big deal.  Combined results and the ability to drop out classes and categories is

easy on Practiscore.

I installed it when it came out and it has worked fine for me ever since.  :cheers:

I think the biggest problem was when the website launched everybody had create a top secret clearance style password and we all couldn’t remember it