Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How come chrono does not give back ammo?

I've always gotten back unused ammo at Rio Salado's Area 2 match. Not aware of any rule one way or the other.

Including the pulled bullet and case! I guess you could pick up your brass also, The only thing you don't get back is the powder from the pulled round.

Edited by ChuckS

I've always gotten my "leftovers" back with my chorno scoresheet at Majors. The only thing missing is the powder from the one they pulled for weight.

I usually ask for that back. n320 is expensive and fed primers are hard to come by

I've always gotten back unused ammo at Rio Salado's Area 2 match. Not aware of any rule one way or the other.

....... I guess you could pick up your brass also, .......

No way ..... it should be a 'lost brass' match ...... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've always gotten the unused rounds back. When the bullet is pulled it is dumped into a strainer over a can. The bullet stays in the strainer (to get weighed) and the powder goes into the can. All of the different powders are mixed up in the can so they usually burn it at the end of the match to get rid of it.

Ranger6

"If it's on the internet, it's got to be true. They can't put anything on the internet if it isn't true." A. Lincoln