Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

08 Rule book delivery

el pres

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, mine was at home when I rolled in late yest. Edges a tad chewed up, but if it was a twenty dollar bill, I'd still put it in my wallet.

And lookee here; it's got magical powers of rejuvenation! I'm no longer a Senior! :cheers:

Ah, mine was at home when I rolled in late yest. Edges a tad chewed up, but if it was a twenty dollar bill, I'd still put it in my wallet.

And lookee here; it's got magical powers of rejuvenation! I'm no longer a Senior! :cheers:

Ya. I don't like that rule change much.

My seals were opened too and the same doberman got mine. An envelope is a few cents compared to the $$ it cost to print bind and mail the book. I guess the mailman read it. I sure hope it doen't ruin my joke with him -- -With all those heavy packages I get he really thinks I collect rocks (a few misleading clues I gave him) but always has a quizzical look on his face when he makes a delivery now.

Got mine yesterday. It was in perfect condition but I'm right around the corner from the office.

Do they ship these from th office in Sedro? I thought they came from whatever printer we hired. i.e. they could have been mailed FROM anywhere.

Got mine yesterday. It was in perfect condition but I'm right around the corner from the office.

Do they ship these from th office in Sedro? I thought they came from whatever printer we hired. i.e. they could have been mailed FROM anywhere.

I'm only 10 miles from Sedro, and mine's been thoroughly violated. Oh, the humanity!!!

Got mine today. Western New York. Seals broken, covers and pages dog-earred, then our dog chewed on it a little.

The good news is, it looks like I already read it cover to cover 2 - 3 times.

It may appear that I know what I'm talking about, but you'll know better . . .

Woo - hoo, I'm still a Senior!

Edited by Eastkoy

I got mine today and it looks a little worn. The tape seals had been busted on them.

For a second there, I thought maybe some postal worker was plagued with insomnia, and he needed something to put him to sleep.

Next time, USPSA HQ if you're listening, stick 'em in an envelope, 'kay?