Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullets

mpmo

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, S&W686 said:

I placed an order on July 24th.  I just received a tracking number this morning for my order.

They must be making pretty good progress, just last Friday I got tracking on a order from July 7th.

I know they've increased their capacity a lot, but they are still way behind. 

On 8/29/2020 at 5:03 PM, risingsun said:

Based on what y'all say, I guess I'll be waiting for a while more.  🤣

Placed an order of 3.6K of 9mm 125TC .356 on Aug 3. Heard nothing yet.

I did the same on Aug 6th, emailed for an update last week and was told that they should ship mid or late October.

I ordered a ton of bullets and they have been sending me bits and pieces of orders. No sign of the 15k 147gr RN lol, but I just got 3600 124gr RN, and about a week previous they send me the 2500ish .40 180grers I ordered. 

got my order on Thursday.  loaded some up yesterday and smurf fingers are back. i had previously loaded 2 cases of 135 TC made before the high demand and had no smurf fingers.  also, those that have gotten them recently, compare the recent to older ones and see if the coating is the same thickness.  my new ones seem to be not as thick as the old ones.  

On 9/16/2020 at 9:37 AM, Snowman50 said:

I did the same on Aug 6th, emailed for an update last week and was told that they should ship mid or late October.

*Update*

Received email notice on subscription  order: shipped, 9/21; case of 125's received on Thursday, 9/24!