Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Blue Bullets

mpmo

Anyone receive an order from Blue Bullets recently? Said 6-8 weeks when I placed my order 7 weeks ago. Their voicemail now says 10-12 weeks. How long did it take to get your order?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am on a 6 month subscription for 125 grain 9mm.  My second case should have shipped on 7/21 but they said it might be end of Sept before shipping. . I think they should first ship to the people that committed to buy a case a month for 6 months but that’s my biased opinion!

Edited by Nc1911
Spelling

I am on a 6 month subscription for 125 grain 9mm.  My second case should have shipped on 7/21 but they said it might be end of Sept before shipping. . I think they should first ship to the people that committed to buy a case a month for 6 months but that’s my biased opinion!

That seems a bit off. What would be the point of a subscription?!

Well there is 12%  price discount   to commit to buy 6 cases over 6 months.

The first month, 6/21, shipped within days but now the dry spell.

Edited by Nc1911
Spell

21 minutes ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i have some on order also . Did you guys get charged like i did right away?   i would have preferred they charged me when it ships instead of holding my money.

Yes no big deal to me but see your point. Really they could stop taking orders an that be worse in my opinion 

On 8/29/2020 at 10:05 AM, Nc1911 said:

I think that's why they stopped offering subscriptions to new customers temporarily. They claim that subscriber orders are filled more quickly than standard orders, so new customers were likely using this as a method to jump the line. 

BUT, I too am worried about my subscription. Next case should ship end of Sept, so if there is a two month lag that would put me almost end of year...

2 hours ago, mpmo said:

Just got notice that 1/2 of my first order just shipped!

Hopefully my order is getting close im at 7 weeks since my order 9mm 147 rn fingers crossed ha.  

2 hours ago, will77 said:

Hopefully my order is getting close im at 7 weeks since my order 9mm 147 rn fingers crossed ha.  

It was the 147's that shipped so you might be in luck!

18 hours ago, Sandbagger123 said:

i have some on order also . Did you guys get charged like i did right away?   i would have preferred they charged me when it ships instead of holding my money.

I e-mailed them when I saw the 10-12 week delivery time to ask if they charged the card when the order shipped.  I was told they charge it immediately when the order is placed.   I'm not real happy with that either. 

2 hours ago, mpmo said:

It was the 147's that shipped so you might be in luck!

Hopefully I’m almost out have a precision bullet order in also but they are behind as well. I really don’t want to get my bullet molds out.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:09 PM, Nc1911 said:

Well there is 12%  price discount   to commit to buy 6 cases over 6 months.

The first month, 6/21, shipped within days but now the dry spell.

i on the subscription program and the first month i got it in days, havent gotten one since then and that was about 4 months back

Im going to call them and see whats going on.  I can understand the orders and all this crap, but i mean they should be taking care of their patrons first before new orders

I placed my order for two cases on 8/2. I was charged and still waiting. At the time the time to ship was 10-12 weeks. So, mid-October, 10 wks from order, I’ll start following up with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk