Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do you get your IDPA Targets?

minnesota1

31 minutes ago, Chrisyoung said:

if you'll talk to your MD most the time he will give you the used target at the end of the match.

Isn’t practicing a FTDR penalty in IDPA?😎😂

1 hour ago, Chrisyoung said:

if you'll talk to your MD most the time he will give you the used target at the end of the match.

After every match I try to give away as many as possible. 

6 hours ago, rowdyb said:

get a used target from a match. use it as a template and cut up boxes. free targets!

I like using IPSC classic targets for practice and that's how I make them.  I got a left over from a match and keep it as a template.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, CZp-01 said:

I picked mine from Midwayusa when they had free shipping. Bought a couple other things and slide the Cardboard targets in and still got the free shipping. 

Good idea, though kind of figured with the expense of shipping targets they'd have an "exception" for them.

I was surprised myself. Midwayusa is notorious for not even giving you discount shipping on sale items.

10 hours ago, pskys2 said:

Good idea, though kind of figured with the expense of shipping targets they'd have an "exception" for them.

• 5 months later...
I was surprised myself. Midwayusa is notorious for not even giving you discount shipping on sale items.

Gotta pay for that Nitro Express (Amazon FC copy) system someway [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a hack for ordering IDPA or USPSA targets from Midway I've done a couple of time. 

Wait for a day when they are have a free shipping promotion for a certain dollar amount. Normally it's like $50. The free shipping won't apply to the case of IDPA or USPSA targets, but if you get to the dollar amount needed with other stuff, the additional shipping they will charge you because of the targets in your cart will be something really low like $10.  

Edited by Archangelgt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...