Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Various Cold Steel knives everyday for the last 12 years. I've been a best man in two weddings and all the pictures have a pocket clip hanging off my tux pants. Funny how mad women can get about "ruined pictures".

Various Cold Steel knives everyday for the last 12 years. I've been a best man in two weddings and all the pictures have a pocket clip hanging off my tux pants. Funny how mad women can get about "ruined pictures".

10-20 seconds with a sharpie will fix that for the day.

Or, you could change the subject and ask about her makeup when she starts talking about "ruined pictures". Good luck in your choices. LOL

I too feel completely unprepared without a knife. I carry one 98% of the time. They're an essential tool and like others have said people that know me will ask to borrow it since they know I'll have one. I have a bunch but by far my favorite is the canivetes-LAN from Brazil. I am stuck in a shirt and tie 5 days a week and it works perfect. Have never had the lock fail, and the one I carry is about 30 years old (my dad brought some back from a missionary trip in the 80s)

I've had buddies ask about them but there's no distributor here anymore and it's a big minimum order from Brazil. I have two backups :D

post-54014-0-62581300-1431046637_thumb.j

One day this week I left without a knife and almost went home. Sure enough on the way to drop kids needed one to slice their burrito in half. Didn't even have a backup in the truck. Mad at myself

Red

I actually used to carry a folder in my handbag ALL the time until I started "working" at the Jail and occasionally attending meetings at both the county courthouse and the federal courthouse. All three venues tend to frown on "weapons" inside their places. I have a number of folders, though, so have decided to put one permanently in the vehicle glovebox as a backup tool which might accomplish the same purpose. Certainly better than NO knife when I'm out and about.

I carry some kind of knife when I leave home.... but as I'm in my UW on the home computer at this time I don't have one on me per say, but I have several within arms reach on my desk as I type this.....

• 2 weeks later...

Came back to this thread for a good chuckle. My previous post still stands, but I am now running around with a Buck Lancer (small stockman) in addition to the other two knives. Lol! Each tool for the appropriate job!

Modoc

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I carry a Case stockman that my dad gave me for my personal use. I carry some other random (what ever I pick up in the morning) if someone I know needs to borrow one (after I give them a hard time for not having theirs). I don't loan out my good one. There is always 2 in my pocket.