Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any preliminary results?

I wouldn't look for any prelims until tomorrow evening. Most of the stats crew was shooting today.

USPSA Match Results site: "Friday scores will be up saturday afternoon."

Just got home from working the match today. Will be shooting in the Am. We had something like 7 DQs today. Mostly were breaking the 180. Got to see some of the Super Squads come through. Pretty impressive shooting.

Good luck to everyone.

What stage were you working?

Just got home from working the match today. Will be shooting in the Am. We had something like 7 DQs today. Mostly were breaking the 180. Got to see some of the Super Squads come through. Pretty impressive shooting.

Good luck to everyone.

When Michael said "...we had 7...", I think he meant the match as a whole.

Michael was working stage 9, "Time It Out". I don't think there were any DQ's on that stage at all.

There were 3 on stage 11. One 10.5.9 and two 10.5.2's.

Great match with awesome stages! Thanks to all the Friday RO crews and everyone else who helped put this together. Stages 1,2,3,4 and 11 in paticular were very enjoyable to shoot.

Good luck to everyone.

When Michael said "...we had 7...", I think he meant the match as a whole.

Michael was working stage 9, "Time It Out". I don't think there were any DQ's on that stage at all.

There were 3 on stage 11. One 10.5.9 and two 10.5.2's.

Yes, that is what I was referring to. Thanks Mark. I was busy trying to shoot this morning, so I wasn't able to respond. As I was just looking at some of the first scores posted, we have had 9 DQ's so far. Way too many DQ's this early on, but things do happen. Looking forward to seeing more old friends on Sunday and meeting more new ones.

Thanks to the AWESOME Area 6 Staff for a great match. It's been a while since I have been able to shoot at South River - one of my "home clubs" It was wonderful to see everyone and the match did not disappoint!

Thanks again!

Julie

I too had a wonderful time. Many thanks to match staff for making it such a great experience. Too bad I couldn't stick around for the awards presentation. (I'm sitting in DFW waiting for a connecting flight home)

Does anybody know when scores will be posted? We have a9 hour drive back to Ohio so we had to hit the road.

Final results have yet to be posted (on the website, anyway. I would hope they have it up by now at the range.)

I heard the bridge stage got thrown out.

Does anybody know when scores will be posted? We have a9 hour drive back to Ohio so we had to hit the road.

Final results have yet to be posted (on the website, anyway. I would hope they have it up by now at the range.)

Too many DQ's or too dangerous?

Too many DQ's or too dangerous?

I would rather not speculate. I'm sure someone from the match staff will fill us in.

Toughest match I've ever shot. I would be most of the DQ's were on stages 3 and 4.

It was easy to 180 on those.

Course, it was easy to 180 on a lot of them.

We didn't have any DQs on Stage 3 Friday and I don't think Paul did on Saturday or Sunday. There was a bit of trouble on Stage 4 though with the 180.

Does anyone know who won high Junior?

Teepy Porter is high junior limited right now. However all the scores aren't in and things may change.

Many Many thanks to Cindy, Bill, Larry, Frank, et al for putting together a world class event.