Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Saturday we start setting up the stages. Going to be a really beautiful weekend weather wise.

Then next week for the match, it's looking like mid to high 70's and sunshine! :rolleyes:

There aren't very many things better than that!

This Saturday we start setting up the stages. Going to be a really beautiful weekend weather wise.

Then next week for the match, it's looking like mid to high 70's and sunshine! :rolleyes:

As Jake said on another thread...DON"T MENTION THE WEATHER!!! ph34r.gif

Then next week for the match, it's looking like mid to high 70's and sunshine! rolleyes.gif

If you're a fan of yellow..............excl.gif

Then next week for the match, it's looking like mid to high 70's and sunshine! rolleyes.gif

I know you've seen my videos....

Just paint all the steel a nice shade of "pollen" yellow. There probably going to stay that color anyway.

As Jake said on another thread...DON"T MENTION THE WEATHER!!! ph34r.gif

Thank you!!!

Look at what happend at DT this year, all the talk about you know what before hand and BAM...White stuff........

Did anyone else get interviewed by their local TV station? Seems USPSA sent notifications to almost all the local TV affiliates in every state that has competitors. Our local station contacted my friend and wanted to come down, interview us and film us preparing for this match. I, of course, am away at work on the river and missed my 2 minutes of fame. My buddy garnered all the airtime. The TV crew stayed almost 2 1/2 hours, filming, interviewing and talking about what it takes to compete in this sport. The anchor even fired a few shots.

Way to go USPSA, good way to promote our sport!

I must have really ticked Cindy off to get slotted in there. :devil:

:surprise:

Day-um. Did you kick her dog or talk bad about her momma or something?

I've tried and I can't think of anything serious enough to be SENTENCED to THAT squad.....pure hatred of an individual wouldn't even call for that!!

Edited by DrawandDuck