Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**TRAFFIC ALERT!!**

The Dogwood Festival, Freaknik and the Braves will all be going on in downtown Atlanta this weekend. I would highly recommend using I285 to go around Atlanta.

I20 should be ok, but I would avoid I75 and I85 through town coming in from the north.

**TRAFFIC ALERT!!**

The Dogwood Festival, Freaknik and the Braves will all be going on in downtown Atlanta this weekend. I would highly recommend using I285 to go around Atlanta.

I20 should be ok, but I would avoid I75 and I85 through town coming in from the north.

It's worse than that!

They're also resuming the paving project on the downtown connector (I75/I85) that was postponed a few months ago due to excessive rain.

Gotta love Atlanta traffic. We went to Disney a few years back and the traffic sucked going down. So we planned to come back home and hit Atlanta at 5am to avoid problems. Did not help one bit. Traffic was still a mess.

**TRAFFIC ALERT!!**

That's why I'm taking I77 to I20. According to "Streets and Trip" this is about 20 miles farther, but it avoids Atlanta and more of the trip has a 70mph speed limit.

The news last night reported they were delaying the resurface project to next weekend due to everything planned downtown, weather permitting. Maybe someone with GDOT finally got a brain and used it wisely.

**TRAFFIC ALERT!!**

It's worse than that!

They're also resuming the paving project on the downtown connector (I75/I85) that was postponed a few months ago due to excessive rain.

What squad are you on? Evidently I got stuck with those weirdos on squad 23. roflol.gif

I resemble that remark.........

I won't hold it against ya. :cheers:

Don't feel bad Boz I think he is just trying to single us out on the squad! Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

Just got to my wifes aunts house in conyers. Gonna head to the range tomorrow

to check things out.

Stop by stage 11 and say hello.

Will do. :cheers:

What squad are you on? Evidently I got stuck with those weirdos on squad 23. roflol.gif

I resemble that remark.........

I won't hold it against ya. :cheers:

Don't feel bad Boz I think he is just trying to single us out on the squad! Look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow!

:devil:

See ya tomorrow brother.

I am really looking forward to this weekend. I want to meet as many of you all as I possibly can.

I am ready to roll. Everything is packed. My ride will be here at about 7-7:30 in the morning.

See you on the range! :cheers:

Just got home from working the match today. Will be shooting in the Am. We had something like 7 DQs today. Mostly were breaking the 180. Got to see some of the Super Squads come through. Pretty impressive shooting.

Good luck to everyone.