Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 USPSA Area 6 Championships

I must have really ticked Cindy off to get slotted in there. :devil:

:surprise:

Day-um. Did you kick her dog or talk bad about her momma or something?

I've tried and I can't think of anything serious enough to be SENTENCED to THAT squad.....pure hatred of an individual wouldn't even call for that!!

It's just that we haven't found a squad depraved enough to be worthy of being sentenced to your presence.

Unless you count TSCR...

:roflol:

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the range surface like? Loose/packed rock, dirt and or grass, sandy, etc? Flat area or hilly? Skimming through this thread I didn't see it mentioned anywhere and I'd like to know what shoes to bring and what base pads to put on my mags. Thanks!

What's the range surface like? Loose/packed rock, dirt and or grass, sandy, etc? Flat area or hilly? Skimming through this thread I didn't see it mentioned anywhere and I'd like to know what shoes to bring and what base pads to put on my mags. Thanks!

Gravel mostly. It's hard on your feet if you wear cleats.

Way the weather is looking, shouldn't be any mud and THAT'S AWESOME! If I 'member right, all the shooting areas are gravel, target placement areas are mostly dirt.(for taping and resetting consideration)

Bring extra shoes and a trash bag to put your cleats in just in case you get a bunch of red georgia mud on them.

More importantly I wish you all would stop talking about the weather. It looks to be nice, but lets not piss off the weather gods. This is crucial. Lets not forget what happened at Double Tap last month! :surprise:

Bring extra shoes and a trash bag to put your cleats in just in case you get a bunch of red georgia mud on them.

More importantly I wish you all would stop talking about the weather. It looks to be nice, but lets not piss off the weather gods. This is crucial. Lets not forget what happened at Double Tap last month! :surprise:

Amen brother.

That is not mud-it is beautiful red Georgia clay! Thank you.

Yes I know, but us Northerners call it mud! I've been to Tulsa ..... I know what MUD looks like! :rolleyes:

IT'S NOT GOING TO RAIN, IT'S GOING TO BE P E R F E C T.

Good luck to all!

You shot on Friday at DoubleTap didn't ya? :roflol:

Does anyone know if we will be able to walk the stages Thursday night? And if so, what time does the range close?

Coming down from Greenville, SC and wondering if I should try and leave early enough to beat the ATL rush hour and get to range to walk the stages, or just leave after dinner and go straight to my hotel.

Oh yeah, and what's the law on traveling with handgun in the car in GA? In the range bag in the trunk unloaded is OK?

Edited by CZinSC

Willard here......

Friday: Sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.

Friday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.

Saturday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 78.

Saturday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Does anyone know if we will be able to walk the stages Thursday night? And if so, what time does the range close?

Coming down from Greenville, SC and wondering if I should try and leave early enough to beat the ATL rush hour and get to range to walk the stages, or just leave after dinner and go straight to my hotel.

Oh yeah, and what's the law on traveling with handgun in the car in GA? In the range bag in the trunk unloaded is OK?

From about 5-7 Thursday (from match site). If you can leave early from Greenville, I would-unless you have been here before. Atlanta can be a real f****d mess around 4-8PM. Use your GPS in the phone or whatever and pay attention to traffic reports. You are going around Atlanta to the east and if you get through early-cool breeze-can see the area in daylight. If you can't- come late-go to hotel and get up early-Friday is a school day. In the range bag is good. Good shootin'.

My sqaud shoots Sat afternoon, Sunday morning. The way I've got it figured, there are 96 individual runs in our squad Saturday. And we don't start shooting until 1:50. Hope they have lights, lol.